Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Living in misery

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey ladies I haven't posted in a while but I need advice. I am living in complete misery. I'm 25 and have been married 4 years. I have ds who is 6 from a previous relationship , but duh adopted. I also have 2 dd one is 2 and a half the other 4 months. We didn't plan our second daughter, as I was already miserable but I got pregnant on Mirena. Now onto why I am miserable. We fight constantly about anything and everything. He is a complete ass all the time, to me the kids and anyone else who sadly has to encounter him. While being an ass he is extremely rude to my parents, his me anyone.  Part of me tells me to suck it up for my kids sake but the other part of me wants him to just leave! My kids hate being near him because he is so mean. They beg to go with me anywhere I go so they don't have to stay with him.  I am just at loss any advice?

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Listen to your kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Did the mirena fallout??? How did you get pregnant with it in??? I would listen to my kids and leave......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommagirl77
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Leave. Plain and simple. If its what you want and need (esp for the kids) you will make it happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM
If he makes the kids miserable I'd leave. Good luck to you! Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)