Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is your SO awake?!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one would you or your SO choose? (I'm leaning towards the Oakwood.)

Options:

Beeswax

Oakwood

Gray

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

My husband has been wanting these for awhile now so I figured I'd get them for him for Christmas. If you're willing to help, can you please click the link and look at the colors: Beeswax (be sure it's not Beeswax Leather), Oakwood and Grey Distressed. Which one do you think looks better? My husband is usually in blacks and grays but I want to add some color to his life!

http://www.amazon.com/Clarks-Originals-Mens-Desert-Beeswax/dp/B000WU6TN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354413852&sr=8-1&keywords=clark%27s+desert+boots+beeswax

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
militarywife09
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh said oakwood.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:58 PM

we go with oakwood. if he usually only wears black and gray, i'd probably get him the gray though! anytime i get DH anything beyond his "color palate" he doesn't wear it LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM

My husband is wanting to try different things, thankfully. He needs a whole new wardrobe lmao.

Quoting pittymama:

we go with oakwood. if he usually only wears black and gray, i'd probably get him the gray though! anytime i get DH anything beyond his "color palate" he doesn't wear it LOL

pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM

at least he's willing! i show DH different things and he just looks at me blankly lol. i definitely think the oakwood would be a good transition

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

My husband is wanting to try different things, thankfully. He needs a whole new wardrobe lmao.

Quoting pittymama:

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too. I think it would be easy to match with too. Simple blue jeans and almost any color shirt.

Quoting pittymama:

at least he's willing! i show DH different things and he just looks at me blankly lol. i definitely think the oakwood would be a good transition

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting pittymama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN