Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Am I being paranoid and jealous, or are they both decieving me?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
one night my girlfriend was over visiting and it was getting late and we were outside in the barn with my horses and she was getting tired and wanted to lay down and close her eyes for a few, i told her she needed to get the key from my husband to unlock the door, anyhow I was outside and was checking out this pair of night vision that we had just bought. so not even thinking about it I am just scanning the pasture, behind the house, the front porch. And I see my husband after he unlocked and open the door, turn towards her and I see him like grabbing at her, she is slapping his hands away wiith both of her hands, almost as if she had a bug on her or something, now remember she knows that where I am standing I have like the clearest view, then all of a sudden he stops looks rt ovrt to where I was andstops nd scurries off the porch as if nothing happened. WOW! totally never even suspected that one, so I ask him about it and of course I am dellusional, etc.etc., so the next day when she cme back over I asked her about what I saw, surprisingly she tells me Ineed to get some sleep,etc. etc. completely insults me gets defensive, please anyone just need to hear others opinions and some advice what to do? seriously hurting and feeling abandon. thank you. By the way I am cecelia and I am a newmember nd glad I found you!
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tapies2324
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I would have to question what I saw too, especially since they were both defensive. Don't accuse right off, you may be wrong. Sit back and watch carefully, cheaters have a way of exposing themselves. Hugs to ou, and I hope you are just imagining things.

Ms.Maaamaof2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Sounds suspicious to me.

Also, my rule of thumb is when people start to get defensive it can often be to deflect what is really going on. We as woman (not all, but allot) will believe what we are told to avoid the issue that is underlying.

My eyes would be open and much more watchful.

Unfortunately Doubt can be a bond as powerful and sustaining
as certainty

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I would keep an eye out. (0.0)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dreamtwin_80
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Don't ignore this! My husband and best friend had over a year long affair and I ignored all the signs.  Mainly because i never dreamed she would do it or was capable of doing it to me. Wow did I ever feel dumb when I found out and recalled all the signs I should have seen! Even if you never dream them capable, don't ignore it!!!

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

It sounds fishy to me.... You have every right to be suspicious.

BBMommy27
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM

ALWAYS trust your instincts. If you feel as something isn't right or they are lying to you then keep questioning them about it. That wasn't normal what you saw so you have every right to question it. Good luck hun and also welcome. My name is Steph

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily , and Bentley, and are expecting our little Gabriella JoAn in January! I am also very much in love with my soulmate Brian. I love my life couldn't ask more.
findingserenity
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
trust ur gut.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SKYSMOM22308
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM

hey girl your not crazy trust me  you need to watch out there could be some thinggoing on  i co;d be wrong but just keep your eyes and ers open by the way im nicole  nice to meet you

Fairegirl33
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

yeah that is BS --- both got defensive about it... id be on the lookout about that crap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)