Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
CountryGurl308
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I could go on and on of all the tihings my DH does for me... Being Spoiled is GREAT!!!

Lorena
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Yes, it is he's the best I think!

Quoting CountryGurl308:

Your husband sounds like mine....Which is so nice!!!

Quoting Lorena:

I am spoiled by my dh. He would buy me anything all I have to do is say I want it. He helps me clean and will make dinner if I have had a rough day. He will rub my back and cuddle with me until my pain subsides or I fall asleep. He gets up with the kids in the morning so I can sleep in.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
samurai_chica
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

can't really say i'm spoiled in the sense that you are...but i wouldn't want to be. I'm the type who would get annoyed if he bought everything i asked, or was always bringing me breakfast in bed, and serving my dinner. I prefer doing those things for my husband, so it wouldn't work. I want him to be the manly man that grunts & groans how good my meal is. I don't like men who feel they need to buy me everything, and spoil me.

For me it's the small things. Like coming home to a clean kitchen & folded laundry. Talking to my mom on the phone, just because he knows it would make her day... Or like the song my DH wrote, and sang the other night at a wedding...the last line was meant for me, he threw in a line that only him & I would understand...and he stared right into my eyes as soon as he began to sing that last line...i about broke out in tears.

So, while i don't get those material things all the time, moments like these make me feel spoiled. He is a manly man and doesn't show his feelings often. But, he lets them be known in his special ways & i hear him loud & clear....and that's all i want from him, is his love. Nothing else...

beffy1215
by Beth on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM

no not really

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Yes.. Hubby either buys it for me or just gives me the debit card so I can just shop, lets me go on trips by myself, sometimes cooks, always does laundry, helps clean, brushes my hair (it relaxes me) when I ask him to, massages me if I need it, lets me sleep in... Yep, SPOILED :) 

Or as I call it: Treated like a Queen

wearing crown

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I am very spoiled! He always wants to see me happy! Yes he'll buy for me than buy for himself! Takes to nice dinners&movies! He's a great provider&father as well as husband! In the end I spoil him too! I make sure everyone eats! LOL By cooking dinner! In the weekends I don't cook! Sometimes on week days! Due to me going to my Zumba classes!

HisUsmcWifey
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Yes I am but in different ways. My husband spoils me because he buys me all the things I want but he also takes care of myself and our daughter like a good man should. He helps around the house but he doesn't cool because he works 100+ hours a week and being military he isn't home much. He doesn't wait on me hand and foot because I don't want him to but I'm sure if I wanted him to he would. I'm just very lucky to have such an amazing, handsome, smart, brave man as a husband.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say I'm not spoiled. But my husband helps me alot. He cooks, cleans and helps alot with the kids. So all I can say is I'm blessed.

beeky
by Alexandra on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I've been spoilt since the day I was born.  First by my father and now by my husband.

MissElissa21
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I am spoiled, but so is he. We don't have a ton of extra money, but if I want something bad enough, we will find a way to get it. He cleans regularly, and sometimes he will go into deep cleaning mode and when I come home from work, the house will be spotless, instead of presentable lol. He won't rub my feet, but I am working on him ;) He thinks feet are gross, whatever, he pays for someone else to rub them for me. He brings me anything I want so I don't have to get up, and on days he is off and I am home, he will get up with the kids, so I can sleep in, or he will get the kids all set up doing something to entertain themselves and he will climb back in bed and snuggle and rub my head until I wake up. I do the same things for him when I can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)