Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM

i'm spoiled, but not in the "doting husband" way. he doesn't make me coffee or breakfast in bed, he doesn't cook every night, he doesn't buy me everything i want.

he does: bring me random "gifts", TRIES to help around the house, and wants to make me and our 6 month old happy 24/7. he's the best! i don't need all that foofy stuff to love my hubs. i can make my own coffee and breakfast :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:06 AM

yep, I'm spoiled i'll only admit that on here.

Dominosmommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM

No he doesn't spoil me. I wish.

Mom2Ava.Ayden
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Ever since we moved and DH got a job with a new company. He has been able to spoil not only me but him as well. He has surprised me recently with the open heart necklace and a ring that has two birthstones, my son's and my daughters and their names engraved on it. It was the best gifts I have ever gotten for no reason. He even got himself his new truck. In return I clean the house spotless and care for our kids (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I get spoiled by my husband as well, I love it.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls with #8 on the way
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and EDD 7-29-13

MomTiara19
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Yes I am spoiled rotten by my dh....have been for over 13 years so far:).

I knew he was special when I said on our first date...."do you want to go dutch(pay for our own dinners)?"and he laughed and said "Im Italian"(and has bought my dinners and then sum ever since...lol).

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Not quite like you, but yes... I'm a princess when he is home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I wouldnt be comfortable with him doing things like that everyday. Sure he does it once in a while and its nice. But everyday? No thank you. And I dont have time for that anyway!

He is VERY good to me in other ways in that he is the most dedicated father and husband I know and would rather be with us than anywhere else in the world. He never complains if I dont cook dinner and thanks me when I do. He is very appreciative of everything I do. He is a very hands-on dad which, as you know, is HUGE and allows me breaks when I need/want them. 

And if we had more money--WHEN--we have more $ I know he will buy me things and bring me surprises much more often than he does now. He does do what he can now and I love him for that. 

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:36 AM
I am very spoiled, but he is also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:41 AM
I'm spoiled too but not by gifts. He packs my lunch everyday, starts my car, brings me ice water to bed, helps with the clleaning, walks the dog, cuddles anytime, lets me pick the movie or restaurant, cooks and brings me a plate, lets me have girl nights and will pick up pads or opks from the store for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)