Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Nope - not anymore anyway. DH spoiled me when we were dating. Took me to all kinds of fancy places and bought me all kinds of random gifts. Those days are long gone....ah well at least there was a time!

sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:16 AM
I wish I was that spoiled! My dh is that spoiled.....he tries his best though lol. Lucky you
liquidvelvet
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Yes. DH gets me whatever I want when I want it. He's also always giving me little gifts just because.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeiberHATER
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Yes, he does but right now he is in the doghouse!! He woke up being an asshat.
BlessednHappy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I have a wonderful husband!
i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM
That sounds amazing. My DH tries to spoil me as much as he can!

Quoting CountryGurl308:

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
That sounds awesome.

Quoting Anryan:

Isn't great when men are like this.  Irish is this way, minus the cleaning and stuff cause i am a sahm and i do it.  But if i even mention something it usually shows up, he keeps surprises stashed around the house for when i'm stressed or blah, he's affectionate, etc..

yay for good boys lol

Glad you have such a great man as well!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
1 mom liked this
Oh gosh I'm so sorry!:(

Quoting raegan1221:

I'm glad your husband is like that. That's very sweet. My boyfriend however, not so much. But that's okay I am happy with him. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I spoil myself. :-) I like doing things on my own, and I love making my own money and not having to ask if I want to spend $400 on a purse. I earned it. 

RheaF
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Not that way, but then again I wouldn't want that. DH works hard so that I can stay home and raise and teach our children. He loves and supports us. In that way I am spoiled. He will help out around the house if I need him to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)