Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Yup and im not ashamed.

My husband spoils me like crazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Nope! Dh thinks its my job since he works to do all the housework, cook & take care of our 2 1/2 yr old & 19 wk old dd's. when we first met he would spoil me some. He does help out some with cooking & cleaning. We are expecting another baby in July so as I get farther along he will help more & try to spoil me a little.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Yes. But it's more with material things and a very loving husband. He doesn't help me clean. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I guess it depends on what you call spoiled...   I'm love spoiled.  lol  He always makes me feel beautiful, wanted, needed, and important.  

January1964
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Yes, he cooks and cleans. He helps with my dd unlike some fathers I know. He puts up with me, what else could I want? He doesn't let me cook because he's a much better cook and tells me to stay away from the kitchen. I get foot and back rubs. Funny how this post brings out all the good husbands when normally CMers are bashing their husbands. Well, positive is good!

CountryGurl308
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yes, it is good to bring out the good in men!  :)

Quoting January1964:

Yes, he cooks and cleans. He helps with my dd unlike some fathers I know. He puts up with me, what else could I want? He doesn't let me cook because he's a much better cook and tells me to stay away from the kitchen. I get foot and back rubs. Funny how this post brings out all the good husbands when normally CMers are bashing their husbands. Well, positive is good!

chloesmommy777
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM

It's always nice to hear of a good match. =0)

MrsBright24
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

me and my husband spoil each other. he goes to work makes the money. i can have anyting that i want(but i usally spend everything on our son). and while hes at work i clean, have him supper ready when he gets home. i give back rubs and he loves when i scratch his head lol. but if i ask him to do something around the house he aint hesitant to do it

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I wish!  If anyone's spoiled in my house, it's him.  I'm sure he'd disagree with that, but only because he's not even aware of most of the stuff I do for him.

KColeman90
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Yes I do!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)