Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hubby wants another baby!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM
  • 37 Replies
So my husband is dead set on another babyright now. I don't know if his biological clock went off or what lol. I never thought I would be having a baby at 30; I never wanted too but I guess I wouldn't mind. Anyone ever felt like me before and still had a baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Im pregnant now, 30, and this will be my last. I wasnt sure if I wanted another but hubby (47) doesnt have any children and we decided together to have one. This is my 3rd child and I definately feel my age

Emyles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Oh my I was worried about me just not feeling up to por lol. I don't want to feel slowed down or tired being pregnant and still have 5 more kids to look after.

It would be my 3rd and last pregnancy too. I just never pictured myself pushing a baby out at 30. By the time I was 45 all 5 kids would be out in college; the youngest would be a junior in college. I will get over it, I just can't believed I changed my mind.
Here we go to trying... Have you gained more weight with this baby?

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Im pregnant now, 30, and this will be my last. I wasnt sure if I wanted another but hubby (47) doesnt have any children and we decided together to have one. This is my 3rd child and I definately feel my age

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLGross215
Happy Labor Day weekend :D
Today at 4:33 PM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH wants another baby too, but I do not. I had the paragard put in 2 yrs ago after we lost our last baby at 19 wks. I told him I will not take a chance in it happening again and that I am done having children. He's upset, but I think he understands. I was almost 30 when my last child was born.

snakesNsnails
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM
3 moms liked this

ha..i had baby number 5 at age 40..im 42 now and even though i still feel young, i think that we are done..

if you are up to another one, i say go for it, you are still so young!!!

CrazyLife1996
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 32 and we are ttc number 8 now
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Well I'm pregnant right now and I've been so sick this time that I'm done. This baby factory is closed. We got our boy and girl and it's all over. My husband wants 6 kids though. He'll be attempting to get them out of me. I'll happily adopt them for him but there is no way in hell this woman is going to volunteer for 9 months of horror ever again!

Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
DH is ready for another baby and ours just turned 1 last Thursday, I told him we have to wait for another few years and he's a little butthurt about it. Not the same situation but I can say I don't want another one for at least 2 more years
aimesnyc
by Amy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I had my first and so far only child at 30, so I don't see the age as a big deal.  Just make sure you are having another baby because you also want one and are ready for it rather than having one because your hubby wants another one.

My brother and his "wife" have had Major Issues since they had Babies #2 and #3.  She wasn't ready for more kids, and then he got her preggo by not pulling out when he was supposed to.  And since then, it's been a nasty mess between the two of them (including her suffering from PPD).  I'm not saying this will happen to you, but just make sure that you are 100% in it as well - seeing as how you are the one carrying the baby and most likely doing te majority of the caring for the children.

Aamy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I was 32 when i had my son...... not what i planned on but i also didnt have my first till i was 27 so......... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)