Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

its just irritating sometimes!

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so sometimes in the mornings my DH will snuggle up to me. That doesnt bother me but then he procceds to caress my body. running his hand up and down my side and across my tummy. It irritates the hell out of me. Im still trying to freakin sleep!! I have said something to him about it but he still does it. Does your DH/SO do shit like that when your trying to sleep?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
bcbmami
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Yes. I know exactly what you mean! It is irritating when I'm trying to sleep and he wont quit touching me...and its not caresses over my body if you know what I mean. ;) It's equally irritating when I'm trying to go to sleep and he comes in, lays down and starts dry humping me while spooning :/ sorry if that's tmi! But yeah, I know what you mean.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pretty lucky because for the most part he works from home too but I will take him a hot lunch and snacks when he is gone.

That is how I got some of my first clients were companies he dealt with.

Quoting edelweiss23:

That's awesome!

I remember when we first got engaged, I was the contracted pastry chef at a local resort, and he used to come by just before large events with homamde Danish food(the only thing he can cook without burning it) for me to eat. It kinda became his signature and all my coworkers were jealous!!

It really is the little things that keep a marriage strong.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Definitely and its the little things that keep a marriage strong.

I'm a chef so I'm always in the kitchen creating new recipes for clients and he always comes in and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I absolutely love that because some days I can be in the kitchen for 18 hours getting ready for an event and it is his way of saying I am proud of you and I love you.

Quoting edelweiss23:

Exactly.

My husband met and married me when I weighed 298 lbs.

he has always loved me, but it's silly little things like caressing me, holding my hand etc that make me even more determined to look my best for him!

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I have too but the caressing never stopped for us. He never has seemed to notice my weight but I definitely love looking sexy for my husband.

Quoting edelweiss23:

I over the last 2 years have lost a shit ton of weight, so when my husband does that it makes me feel even better and makes me want to keep at my workouts!

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I agree that is one the things I love most about my husband.

Quoting edelweiss23:

I love it when my husband does that.

Makes me feel love and cherished.

He does it in his sleep as well.

Metteba
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:59 AM
No. He knows I'm in a bad mood from the time I wake to the time I fall asleep....luckily we don't live together..LOL. there are times when I can't stand him rubbing me..or getting the hair out of my face...
MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Same. As long as he leaves my crotch & breasts alone.

Quoting edelweiss23:

I love it when my husband does that.

Makes me feel love and cherished.

He does it in his sleep as well.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM

No, it would not bother me. I LOVE being touched. I would only be upset if he got me in the mood and then left me all alone! lol

leahsmom0201
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I love that but I get irritated when he pulls me close and pokes me in the butt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM

He does that sometimes but I don't really let it bother me.  He does it because he loves & wants me.  It's one of the ways he shows affection.  

briebaby123
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I LOVE when my dh touches me, since it's so rare with the baby now...

BUT, there are times where I just want a hug, and his hands roam...or I want to just make-out, and he does it if it'll lead to sex.

But other than that, I DO love when he touches me.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))

EdwardandBella_Linda.png

NiCo86
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM
my DH and i are very touchy affectionate people.his touch abd caresses are soothing and comforting to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)