Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

its just irritating sometimes!

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so sometimes in the mornings my DH will snuggle up to me. That doesnt bother me but then he procceds to caress my body. running his hand up and down my side and across my tummy. It irritates the hell out of me. Im still trying to freakin sleep!! I have said something to him about it but he still does it. Does your DH/SO do shit like that when your trying to sleep?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (41-50):
LoraKuhn
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

My husband doesn't do that to me but, I am guilty of doing it to him. Since he works nights and I don't get to see him a lot, I gotta do what I gotta do. devil mini

tbhmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

OMG YES!!!!. my hubby with be holding me then he starts fondling me...hello!!! its 6 in the effin morning and the 3 kids are gonna be up soon!!!!! i have come to the realization i will trade sex for sleep anyday!!!.......its so annoying

MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM

He does every once in a while, but I enjoy it. I know I'll get another night for sleeping, so why not enjoy his loving now!

carinsmommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Yup, he doesit when he wants som. ;) It almost never works though.

AliKatCam
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Yes. But I actually like it. It doesn't wake me up at all and if it does then the feeling of his gentle stokes lulls me to sleep anyway. It is comforting to me.

pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

DH does this quite often. it usually only bugs me if i'm PMSing!

Why is it such a problem for you? Some women have men that don't want to come near them so you should feel lucky to have an attentive man! 

AliKatCam
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

There are 6 dogs in our room and there is always room for morning loving. We will just let the dogs out of the room and they will let themselves out (they have a dog door). Even though I am not crazy about mornings, I do like being cuddled with in the morning.

Quoting furbabymum:

We aren't morning people. I'd probably rip his arm off and beat him with it. Seriously. lol Plus we have 5 dogs in the room with us and they can tell when we've woken up and then they come over and put their faces up on the bed to let us know they KNOW we are awake and they gotta pee. There is no morning loving in our house! lol

smenjivar
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Yes my dh does that when he wants sex. Sometimes it irritates me a I work two jobs and need my sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Sometimes and it used to annoy me like no other.  But I began to think about it from his end and realized how difficult it is for a man to not only figure out the combination but to implement it at the right time and in the right order for his SO to give up the goods.  Women at the drop of a hat can turn (emotionally) and a miscue of a touch, a word or a wrong moment in time can put a stop to any kind of intimacy.  I realized that in actuality I had all the power and he was at the mercy of my emotions and reasoning.  I can say that I am less annoyed now when my hubby touches or rubs.  I go with the flow and remember that he is acting out of love and intimacy and not to annoy me. 

mylife2329
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Hubby does that 24-7. Sometimes annoying when I just want to sleep,or cooking, or just giving a hug, or stretching.  lol  but good to know he wants me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)