Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

its just irritating sometimes!

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so sometimes in the mornings my DH will snuggle up to me. That doesnt bother me but then he procceds to caress my body. running his hand up and down my side and across my tummy. It irritates the hell out of me. Im still trying to freakin sleep!! I have said something to him about it but he still does it. Does your DH/SO do shit like that when your trying to sleep?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (61-66):
fgeith05
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM

its not all the time. Like this morning i liked that he was snuggling me but there are nights that i dont sleep well and when he wakes me up i just already irritated i guess. Maybe im just crazy! lol

Quoting pittymama:

DH does this quite often. it usually only bugs me if i'm PMSing!

Why is it such a problem for you? Some women have men that don't want to come near them so you should feel lucky to have an attentive man! 

datwins
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

ugh yes ihate it i fill like i wake up at 6 am every morning let me sleep till im ready to wake up.He know i hate it and still does it thats how i know i  know what kind of mood he is going to be in for the day so i give it to him just so i know we will have a good day. even more when my mother in law is at the house it keeps him at peace. 

Shelly123
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM

When we were first married I remember he would do that and yes it would irritate me because I love my sleep and wouldnt be in the mood, after I got on his tall he stopped. I ask him if he would please wait unitl I was awake , he did

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
No, he knows i need every moment of deep sleep I can get
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
clmr33
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Yes and it aggravates me when I am trying to sleep.

jlbelknap35
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Mine does but it makes me feel loved and special... Oh and horny too. I have no problem with it and have to him many of times don't worry what time it is or what I am doing cause I will never say no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)