Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Should I?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I recently found my husband cyber sexing, I confronted him about this and he has apologized in is very remorseful but he has lost my trust for now should I ask him for all of his email passwords just to help ease my mind? Even though he's hurt me,we both agree that this is a marriage ending problem but I need advice on how to deal with this so that I can get over it eventually.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I required full access to all of his electronic information. I also required counseling which we are still doing 3 years later. Having his passwords won't prevent anything though. He could easily make a different account that he never tells you about and continue on with what he's doing. Counseling is the important part.

Monsita
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Yes, go ahead and ask for all of his emails passwords....just to made sure he sees how much he has damage the trust....

At the end though, you need to allow him to know how much it has hurted you!

Once, it is all done, day by day give  yourself time to heal while noticing his good behavier and making a big deal about it!

TobeyMomma4
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Sorry. Typo, i meant to say that it is NOT a marriage ending problem for us.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Still cheating. and I would
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TobeyMomma4
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I agree I felt totally betrayed and still do. I guess even though I shouldn't, I feel guilty asking for them.

Ealane2011
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I would! Better to be safe than be fooled by him. I also agree with furbaby, He can just as easily hide it from you by making a new account. I'd tell him you want counselling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)