Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im disappointed with my body these days. :(

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM
  • 16 Replies
I posted the pics of outfits for Sat and looking at them I feel disappointed. 14 months after my 2nd baby and I still have love handles and a little pudgy tummy. I used to look so good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Here's a pic from 3 years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I know a lot of women who would love to have your body after having 2 babies!

I know how you feel though. I had 2 babies and they sucked all the fat off of me. I hate how skinny I am. I used to think I was too skinny before I had kids and now I'd do anything to get to the way I was before. :/

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I know. Its just when you get used to how you look a certain way, its hard to adjust. I miss my flat tummy and nice ass...lol.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I know a lot of women who would love to have your body after having 2 babies!

I know how you feel though. I had 2 babies and they sucked all the fat off of me. I hate how skinny I am. I used to think I was too skinny before I had kids and now I'd do anything to get to the way I was before. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMamaBoo
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Your pic is cute. I don't see a current one though. Don't feel bad I'm sure it happens to most people just make. Goal and work toward it

Bertha21
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I know how you feel! I am working out 5xs a week and still don't have the body I used to. :[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

EdwardandBella_Linda.png

ittyprincess604
by Arie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM

you dont look bad though, still hot! I was just in that post! How often are you working out?

SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I just saw your other post. You look great! I just had my 2nd baby 3 months ago. And even after my first I gained a ton of weight and went from a size 6 to a 12. I hate my body, and that I developed hypothyroidism which makes it 10x harder for me to lose every pound.
Don't be so disappointed in your body. Your still look hot, with 2 beautiful kids to go with it. I am jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Aw, geez, thanks...lol. :). I try to work out 3x's a week. I've also been taking vitamins to help me lose a little bit. I dont feel like its working. Maybe I need to try some different excersizes.

Quoting ittyprincess604:

you dont look bad though, still hot! I was just in that post! How often are you working out?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Aw, wow thank you so much. :). I can't imagine going thru what you're going thru. Its just hard to see it in the mirror.

Quoting SierraLynn:

I just saw your other post. You look great! I just had my 2nd baby 3 months ago. And even after my first I gained a ton of weight and went from a size 6 to a 12. I hate my body, and that I developed hypothyroidism which makes it 10x harder for me to lose every pound.

Don't be so disappointed in your body. Your still look hot, with 2 beautiful kids to go with it. I am jealous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)