Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

December 7, 1991 piog

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

That was the day we were married. Tomorrow is our 21st wedding anniversary. Can't believe it. The time has gone by so fast, yet it seems like we have been together forever.

We found each other when we were both 27. We were together 1 year before we got married. We remodeled a crappy, tiny house and made it absolutely beautiful. We came home to that house after our wedding, we brought our 1st child to that house when leaving the hospital. He was conceived 6 weeks after our wedding. We started a business in that house. The day we sold that house, I cried. So many memories, but just too small.

We bought a bigger home, completely remodeling it, as well. We welcomed our 2nd son and started yet another business here.

So, we have 2 beautiful sons now, ages 20 and 16. Our oldest has moved to be on his own. Our 16yo is not far behind.

21 years...21years. So many memories, so much love, so many changes. Yet, we have almost gone full circle, nearly being just us 2 again.

I can't imagine ever being with anyone else. He is everything to me. He makes me feel so loved. I truly found my soul-mate. My one and only, the man of my dreams. Yes, it really does happen. It isn't only in fairy-tales.

Oh, that 1st little house, we just bought it back! My mom will be living there, just at the top of the hill from our house. I am so excited! The story about this happening is a long one, but some of you may have read my story about that.

21 YEARS!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

beeky
by Alexandra on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM
lnr187
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Awe, what a sweet story :) Thanks for sharing! Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Happy anniversary!
Thanks for sharing! !!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM
What a blessing. Happy Anniversary.
DixieMommy1987
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Congratulations!!  :)

Ksmomy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM
WoW Happy Anniversary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)