Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you buy your in law gifts for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you buy gifts for your in laws? What did you get?
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lorena
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Yes, im not sure what we are getting mil yet. We usually get her something Elvis or Pakers. This yr we are getting fil a bug shield for his truck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Brookesmommy611
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I made them things and then got fil a book about brewing beer and mil some lotion
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thomasmom07
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I bought my MIL a Vera Bradley purse. My dh doesn't talk to his dad so we did buy him anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Yes we do!
CityMom012
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
We're getting my MIL a Stiletto Wine Bottle Holder & a Cookbook thats called W.I.N.O.S (cooking with wine) because she collects Shoe things and loves wine!

And my SFIL a Grillin' Cookbook called MAN YOUR GRILL (grillin' with beer) because he loves to BBQ & and loves beer LOL
Kbkjcisneros
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Yep!
bascha
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I adore my in laws. I'm making a cross stitch poinsettia for MIL. We'll probably get FIL a book. He loves to read. :)
ittyprincess604
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Im going to, but I havent gotten it yet.

AliKatCam
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I bought them Forever Lazies last year because his mom was looking at the commercial and thought they were cool but silly so I bought them Forever Lazies. It was kind of a joke. I also got his mom a new griddle and his dad this shirt/ tie combo.  They bought me a Wii since they knew mine had broke and they saw them on sale at Game Stop when they went in to buy kid's presents.  This year Idk what I am getting for them.  I already got my grandparents their gifts

Kathleenplus1
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Nope...Christmas is about the kids and thats what we told all the adults plus I hate buying stuff that people really wont want...what a grinch!! Sounds like i lost my xmas spirit lol we are really trying to get out of debt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN