Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the color scheme on your Christmas tree?

Posted by   + Show Post
What is the color scheme on your christmas tree?
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
scarletlolita76
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Red, green, & gold mostly... Has some homemade ornaments from ds & some ugly old ornaments from mil... I'm not one for those old porcelain figurines, I prefer just lights and bulbs (with ds's homemade ornaments of course) but dh LOVES those little snowmen, nutcrackers, etc from his mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Blue and silver
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Gold, green and red with white lights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

we don't have a color scheme we use ornaments that were passed down to me from my grandma and ornaments DH's grandma has bought him since he was born along with the ones she buys for the kids now so we add to it every year.

TTC2Long
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
No color scheme. :) Most of my ornaments are personal and have been collected over the years. Many have memories of good times and specific loved ones tied to them. That's more important to me than looking like it came from a department store shelf.
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Thank you very much!

Quoting 2lilmamas:

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

this year it's black, white, and silver. I had my mother in law make a matching tree skirt and stockings to go with it. I love this theme though and plan on keeping it for a while. I typically change theme every year.

\

Thats looks very nice.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I no longer have a theme, I cover my real tree in sliced citrus fruit and cinnamon swags. I only use white lights though.
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Your house must smell amazing...

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I no longer have a theme, I cover my real tree in sliced citrus fruit and cinnamon swags. I only use white lights though.

MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM
My theme is always "personalized" we get lots of colors and every ornament is something somebody made or personal to someone in the house.
Katt709
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
No theme. Do those of you that have themes get new ornaments and decorations every year? What about those things that are special- like what the kids make? Do you just not use those?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)