Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband said this to me!!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 69 Replies
3 moms liked this

We were joking around this morning and he says, "Hey! If I wanted your lip, I'd unzip my pants!!" LOL I diiiied laughing!!

Has anyone else's husband said this or something else funny/perverted to them? I don't know, it seems like lately we are joking more, being more sexual and flirting...just doing good! It feels great :)

So let's hear the funny/perverted things you or your spouse says to each other!!! :D

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieMommy1987
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Just random little things like my husband loves the Lindor Chocolates and he had a bag of them the other day and he was eating some and I said what are you eating and he said Lindor's and I said did you said Linda's (mine name...lol and sounds close) and he just stopped and looked at me and gave a big ol smile it was soooo funny...

Charweba
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM

that's funny!

IndescribableMa
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL! Anytime we are playing around and I get 'close' to him he will say "Don't bruise your dinner!" hahahaha it is hilarious I always fall to the ground laughing so hard!

KColeman90
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM

lol we do all the time

Butterfly1108
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM

That was cute!

in love

Oh but what's really cute is your avatar...such beautiful kids.  (Now those are a pair of cuties)

family in the van

sweetsouthrnMom
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM

HA HA YES! We were on Skype this morning talking ( he is deployed ) and we were both joking because he yawned super big and I was teasing him how big his mouth is.. ( I have a large mouth as well ) anyways he said that his mouth was only good for getting him into to trouble and mine was for giving him pleasure! ha ha ha I about died laughing.. we were both rolling

snackcakes
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

LMBO! That's a good one! Yes me and my husband always joke around like that, but its usually me saying or doing perverted stuff to him. Its a good way to keep the relationship going, laughter is the cure to all evil!

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:37 PM

my dh has said something simialr.

BipolarMom09
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I just read this to my husband and he busted out laughing! He said that was a good one! LOL

Quoting IndescribableMa:

LOL! Anytime we are playing around and I get 'close' to him he will say "Don't bruise your dinner!" hahahaha it is hilarious I always fall to the ground laughing so hard!

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN