Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how much time do you spend together

Posted by   + Show Post

How much time do you and your dh or so, spend together in a week?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
beffy1215
by Beth on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Not much because he works so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Saw him for about three hours today for the first time since he left on Monday. He left again today and should be home sometime in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Maybe I'll see him Sunday evening if he doesn't go back out. If not, he will likely leave again on Monday anyway.

All this to say...we don't see each other anywhere near as much as we'd like. And since we don't live together, I can't even enjoy him crawling in bed at the odd hours he sometimes gets in. :-(

But...we still make it work. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
queencreekmom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Every minute that we aren't working. Seriously. We even schedule our dentist appointments together.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Well Todd has to work a lot of hours but we spend at least an hour or 2 together each weekday morning. We spend at least an hour up to several hours together each weekday evening depending on what hours he has to work and how many hours.

On weekends we spend ALL our time together day and night. We go on outings/dates or something once to several times a week which is easy now bc our 5 kids are grown up but even when all the kids were still at home he still took me out once a week and spent time with me each evening. He's so awesome I am very lucky.

We LOVE spending time together we are truly bff's.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

knagsmom
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

right now the only time i see him is the 10 mins before he leaves for work. and 30 mins before we go to bed,

poshkat
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM
All day. He works nights. A.l.l. d.a.y.
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Well we are both home, when I'm not working, but lately we don't do much. He cleans and finds stuff to do, instead of sitting with me. So very little.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

It depends on the week. Some weeks we see each other only 1-2 days when he's gone for work. Other weeks we are together 24/7 for the whole week

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Usually 24/7. We work for ourselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gilbertgrl627
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Not enough, IMO. He works at least 10hrs a day, 5 days a week. He also travels for work. I miss just "us" time. We always have the kids with us, and it's rare when I can find a sitter and DH and I can go out. lol. I miss that. That's what I asked my ILs for for Christmas- a date night with DH. They'll be in town so we'll have someone who can watch the kids. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN