Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Can he really be serious after everything he did to me and my sons

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM
  • 13 Replies

my x husband wants to give us a try again but i don't think i could after what he did to my and my sons he abused me and my kids for awhile and for the past three years has been trying his hardest to get me to go back to him and i don't know what to do about it i don't love him anymore i have moved on with my life and for the most part am happy and content right were i am.

confused

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM

So tell him no.

onehotmama0910
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

i have told him no many many times and he just dont get that i dont want to be with him 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Then that is on him. All you can do is keep telling him no. 

Do you contact him at any other times other than to talk about your sons? Does he have visitation? I am just curious as to the amount of time you actually have to talk to him. If he is contacting you more to chit chat rather than discuss the kids, then perhaps just start hanging up on him. Tell him flat out if he wants to talk about your kids, fine. Anything else NO. If he starts, hang up. 

My girlfriend Colleen had to do this with her ex. He started up with the whole let's get together again blah blah blah. It took about 2 months of hanging up on him that he finally got the hint that she wants nothing more to do with him. 

Gmgej
by Michele on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Then why go back? Stay away from anyone abusive.

lowencope
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I know it's Christmas time but what's with the green and red font? No means no. He has to accept it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I agree with the others, it doesnt matter if he is serious or not, you dont' love him and have moved on for the best interest of you and your kids.  When you tell him no make sure you also let him know that you are never going to change your mind and if he acts at all scary abusive or stalkerish about it get a restraining order or something. Good luck

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

It is good you have move on with your life

onehotmama0910
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

He has coustody of our childern and i dont make any type of contact with him i see my boys once a month through child protection servies if i am in idaho for more then a week i see them at least twice. But since he always as a story about how my children got hurt my kids stay with him i just found out yesterday that i will be going on The Steve Wilkos Show next week so i can get steves help on proving that he is an unfit parent giving me a fighting chance in court.

onehotmama0910
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

The green and red font is because of xmas 

tifbrown
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Then be very blunt with him. Tell him that you have moved on from the relationships and have lost all feelings of love. The things he has done can not be undone, and the hurt he caused split you guys to a point of no return. Lay it all out there and tell him in a way he understands. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN