Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
You went to a concert with your husband and at the end of it you (and your mom that took you to the concert) wanted to stand in a 10 min line to get a pic signed by Kip Moore (country singer for those who don't know) and your drunk husband threw a fit and said he was going to walk home because he didnt want to stand in the line. Mind you we were 30 min away from our house and he was really drunk and took of walking and it is freezing out side, so I didn't wait in the line I went to go try to find him. I just wanted an autograph and he made a huge scene in public because he just didn't want to wait for me.

Would you be mad, hurt or both. This is the first night night I have had with no kids until the morning since I have been a mother (7 yrs) and I am in bed crying instead of enjoy time with my husband who is on the couch because he is acting like a child. He didn't walk home but to the car which I didn't know or i Would have just waited in the line.

Btw for you country music folks the concert rocked. It was Kip Moore, Justin Moore and Eric Church. I had had a great time until this happened.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
pristine729
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Not true! But it take me a while to find one that is far from those things.

Quoting jlc26:

Men are selfish and only care about what they want. I'm not only speaking of my s/o i'm speaking of every other man that I've known and have come in contact with. They only think of two things...themselves, and sex.

Talk him and if he doesn't understand then that's on him. You deserve to have fun.

AlannaMaria
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Glad the concert was fun! Sorry to hear your DH was drunk and being difficult. I hope he apologizes to you and does something special for you to make up for last night. * hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama91605
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM
You are right about the alcohol issue. He rarely drinks because of it. And he does tickets that way to avoid scalpers. I personally think it a great ideal .

Quoting lapcounter:

We were going to go to that show and Eric Church pissed me off on Howe was doing tickets so we put our money towards another concert. And personally it sounds like your husband cannot handle alcohol and is acting like a huge child.

mama91605
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Thsnk to all of you. I am mad at myself about not waiting. I was just worried he would get arrested, and that is not something I wanted to deal with. Although Ishoyld have just let him go and not worried about it
HaileysMom07180
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM

i would've said fine, go, i'll see you when i get home.

Due9
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I would be pissed

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM

He lost sales to us becaue of it, but our money went to a much better concert anyway :)

Quoting mama91605:

You are right about the alcohol issue. He rarely drinks because of it. And he does tickets that way to avoid scalpers. I personally think it a great ideal .

Quoting lapcounter:

We were going to go to that show and Eric Church pissed me off on Howe was doing tickets so we put our money towards another concert. And personally it sounds like your husband cannot handle alcohol and is acting like a huge child.

chloesmommy777
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

How often does he do this stuff? I'd hash it out in a mature and calm manner with him when he is sober... preferably while still hung over... lol... be kind, though

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I would be a little mad, yea.  He threw himself a nice temper tantrum didn't he?

mrsfitz05
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I'd be pissed if he got drunk period, but if he got drunk and acted poorly then he'd be introduced to whole new levels of a my rage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN