Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You went to a concert with your husband and at the end of it you (and your mom that took you to the concert) wanted to stand in a 10 min line to get a pic signed by Kip Moore (country singer for those who don't know) and your drunk husband threw a fit and said he was going to walk home because he didnt want to stand in the line. Mind you we were 30 min away from our house and he was really drunk and took of walking and it is freezing out side, so I didn't wait in the line I went to go try to find him. I just wanted an autograph and he made a huge scene in public because he just didn't want to wait for me.

Would you be mad, hurt or both. This is the first night night I have had with no kids until the morning since I have been a mother (7 yrs) and I am in bed crying instead of enjoy time with my husband who is on the couch because he is acting like a child. He didn't walk home but to the car which I didn't know or i Would have just waited in the line.

Btw for you country music folks the concert rocked. It was Kip Moore, Justin Moore and Eric Church. I had had a great time until this happened.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

In MY case I would have actually been mad he got drunk even before he made the scene and ruined my plans. Getting drunk is not acceptable in our relationship, getting drunk usually doesnt result in positive things with a lot of people.

Sorry that happened to you HUGS

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have been pretty aggrivated.

nicole2884
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

dh wouldnt get drunk , but i would be mad as hell

AliKatCam
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I would have let his dumb ass walk while I got my autograph.

Dontchawishuknu
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I would've let him keep walking and just picked him up on the way after I got my autograph.  You deserved it, and he was the one being a big baby, so if he got a widdle cowd, big fat deal......(((HUGS))) Sorry he spoiled your night out.

AleaKat
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I would be irritated!
He is acting like a spoiled brat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama91605
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM
That's what I should have did.

Quoting AliKatCam:

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Im so sorry hun. That waa unfair of him
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Yup me too

Quoting AliKatCam:

Willow.wind
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I would have let the butt head walk home... & pulled up in the car & asked if he was ready to be nice now!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)