Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

now what

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
We live in a small town that loves to spin rumors ...
Last weekender dh and I got into a tiff about a major purchase he wanted and my concerns over it..(he wanted to buy an assault rifle, and I just asked it not be in my sights, or knowledge of its whereabouts )...he viewed it as a fight, I didn't..I viewed it as a tiff/debate something we could(and later did) compromise on...that night he went to the bar and shot some pool...he invited a person with him that I do not like as a person, or trust as a woman...he never told me about it, the rumor mill did, and by the time it reached my ears of course the story ranged from a platonic night of drinking to the doing it on the pool table...
I confronted him last night about the rumors and if it was true that he met up with this person I can't stand, and why didn't he tell me about it prior to the rumor mill telling me, and how I felt completely disrespected as his wife...and how I feel its deceitful on his part for not telling me..he blew up! Yelling at me on how he's a grown ass man and he doesn't need a mother and he didn't think telling me was a good idea, BC of my dislike for this person...
I think that he should of told me..so the fight we had over this person wasn't that much of a deal..if we would of faught at all....IMO, its a matter of respect...
Vent over/bashing can begin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ms.Maaamaof2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Well there is a saying "there are some truths in every lie"

No matter what your DH should be honest with you! Does not matter if it causes a fight or not. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Yikes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)