Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
What are you getting your man for christmas this year?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Replies (61-70):
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:42 AM

A fun day of food, Wii games, and Les Mis.....the girls are at their dads this year and were pretty broke so were keeping it simple

momma2b2008
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:45 AM
No clue! :-( He is literally the hardest person I have ever had to buy for! He never says he wants things. So he usually ends up getting lame gifts. :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bookjunkie1214
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:45 AM

we dont buy for each other just the kids

Vipergirl22
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM
So far the stuff he has already gotten. Halo 4, new 360 contoller, and microsoft points. Haven't decided what he will get on christmas day. Thinking of getting him the new bottle of crown royal, crown royal maple. Or two makers mark shot glasses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I got him a new coffemaker, steelers lounge pants, ll cool j cd

bchic24
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM
New cuff links, some skinny ties, and a flash for his camera because the last one wore out. I'm still figuring out other gifts. We like to give each other gifts! We each only get about half of what our son gets but it's more than most! I dont think my hubby would ever go for a no presents Christmas lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CJTC0911
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM
We usually get gifts for each other after income taxes! I got him the new green day cd! I'm thinking of getting him super cross tickets, but idk for sure yet!
cajun_lady_swla
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM
A gun holster for his CC pistol, and some new "toys" and clothes for both of us to enjoy. Oh and I had a special photo frame put together for him. It's five generations of the men in his family including him and the boys :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IndescribableMa
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

A mossy oak seat cover for his new truck(he only has one so far), a hunting knife, a couple of Arsenal(soccer) shirts since they are his favorite team, and some Duck Commander items(from our favorite show-Duck Dynsasty). He doesn't really 'need' anything so I'm getting him things he has wanted for awhile.

Myruhbel
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Nothing that I don't already give him which is basically my love, commitment, and time. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)