Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So, I know we all tend to complain and vent about our husbands on here but lets switch it up a bit for a day! :D

Let's talk about the great things they do to either make the day go smoother, help with stress, help with the kids, make us laugh, or just sweet things they may do to help us feel better.....

I'll start....

My husband and I have been together for 8 years now, married 7, and while he may have been slacking over the years in the romance department....he does just call to say he loves me :) He was on his way to class tonight and we had been rough housing in the kitchen before he left, I started it by poking him haha, and he poked me pretty hard in return. We laughed about it and then after he left I get a call from him just saying he loves me and he was sorry for poking me as hard as he did. Haha. Other than tonight's roughness, he does just randomly call to say he loves me. One night while he was at class, he walked outside to call and check on me because he knew I hadn't been feeling good and cramping a little. (I am 4 months pregnant) He has his sweet moments!! haha

What about you guys? What is something that your SO or DH does that just kinda melts your heart or makes you think, Wow...he does care or pay attention!! Haha :D

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
Snapdragon88
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
He works two jobs so that I can stay home. He also goes to school full time to get his Mechanical Engineering degree. He's a hard worker and he excels at everything because me and our two boys are his motivation :)

He also cooks dinner a couple nights a week, haha :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

My husband is so good to me

noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
my hubby takes for of things i dont want to do. goes to work and dont ask me to work. helps cook and clean if i need help or dont want it
Soon2bmrsp0226
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:59 AM
1 mom liked this

He always asks me if I wanna spend time with him. (he has a bad habit of neglecting me days on end & paying more attention to video games). Lately he will ask to watch tv or a movie together, and when I'm in the shower he likes to jump in just to be by me. He makes dinner more. He always gives me a bear hug when he knows I'm upset. Always asks if I need help with anything. Appreciates all that I do. Constantly asks how my day went and how school was. Big Big Big Sweetheart <3

Monsita
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BipolarMom09:

That is wonderful! How long have you two been married? After we had our boys, my husband and I had to learn to sit down and communicate more and work on things that the other spouse wanted/needed. We have come a looooong way since the beginning :)

Quoting Monsita:

Mine is learning how to be more loving!!! Therefore, he offers his help when it is time to drive the kids to soccer practices, boy scouts meetings, school events!! and I love that becuase he knows I do not like driving at all!

YES!  comunication is the key to a well organized home with HUSBANDS AND WIVES WORKING ON THEIR OWNS NEEDS AND WANTS...that at the end will benefit the family!!!!

eesmommy
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
He comes home every night:-) he could choose any other woman out there, he could choose to spend time with friends, but he comes HOME every night. To me, that is priceless :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DesireMM
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband isn't working. So he will get up with me in the morning and make me coffee and lunch to take to work.

boricua3177
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never laughed with anyone like I do with my DH.

lillan
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband make my smile when i am sad with his silly jokes

suzy1125
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Every single morning without fail, my husband sends me a text on his first break. He will say something like, good morning baby, i love you gorgeous, have a great day! He also puts a cup of coffee in the microwave every morning for me to heat up when i get up! I love my hubs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN