Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you know if your SO does not want to get married

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Maaamaof2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I would guess lack of a proposal or dragging of the feet to set a date.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Lack of commitment?
PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM
My SO told me in the beginning he was completely against it. I've since changed his mind, and almost had a proposal out of him a few weeks ago. But I asked him not to use Marry me and the name of his workplace in the same sentence, so here I sit waiting..... Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diamondgyal16
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM

the name of his workplace?? interesting where does he work

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

My SO told me in the beginning he was completely against it. I've since changed his mind, and almost had a proposal out of him a few weeks ago. But I asked him not to use Marry me and the name of his workplace in the same sentence, so here I sit waiting..... Lol

PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM
A bar an grill. It's where we met, we were both managers. I left on bad terms, that place is toxic. So when he said "if you help me figure out how to leave Starters, ill marry you" I said " your marriage proposal had better not have Starters in it. I'm going to pretend you didn't say that"

Quoting diamondgyal16:

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM
My SO and i were both against it when we first got together. We both had our reasons but we have been talking it about it lately and we are talking about tying the knot in 2 1/2 years (when we hit our 10 year together)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diamondgyal16
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

lol thats funny

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

A bar an grill. It's where we met, we were both managers. I left on bad terms, that place is toxic. So when he said "if you help me figure out how to leave Starters, ill marry you" I said " your marriage proposal had better not have Starters in it. I'm going to pretend you didn't say that"

Quoting diamondgyal16:

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

diamondgyal16
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM

thats sweet

Quoting mom_of_one_boy:

My SO and i were both against it when we first got together. We both had our reasons but we have been talking it about it lately and we are talking about tying the knot in 2 1/2 years (when we hit our 10 year together)

mrsfitz05
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I say you trust what they tell you. If a guy says he isn't interested in marriage, take him at his word. Hoping he will change his mind won't help anyone. Either decide if you can live with it or move on. He might come around but if getting married is what you really want does it make sense to waste 5 years waiting to see if he does?

diamondgyal16
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

what if they avoid the subject

Quoting mrsfitz05:

I say you trust what they tell you. If a guy says he isn't interested in marriage, take him at his word. Hoping he will change his mind won't help anyone. Either decide if you can live with it or move on. He might come around but if getting married is what you really want does it make sense to waste 5 years waiting to see if he does?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)