Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever have someone talk to you this way?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ever have your SO put a fist in your face and tell you that he should just slit your throat?  I hope not, but it happens.

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Never will i let that happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

No and yeah don't think I'd be like around that.

LilMamaK
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Yes.. My ex. He was abusive and said things like this... when he did.. I had him arrested, filed a restraining order, moved, and haven't heard rom him since :) My advice, get out, NOW!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I was engaged to a man who did things like that, it was the worst relationship I have ever been in. I don't know anybody personally who has been in a relationship that toxic. Emotional roller coaster because I hated his fucking guts but was infatuated with him. It's a terrible way to live. This is not someone you should even know, forget living and being in a relationship with him. It seems so obvious that you are in a relationship that is very bad for you. Please do the right thing. End it before someone ends up in the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Lol what? My hubby is bipolar and he's never threatened to harm me. Any woman who thinks a man threatening her is normal is totally wrong. Even a mentally ill man knows that's not ok.

Ksmomy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM
DD1's BF did this. The 1st time I was too stunned to do anything. After that I fought back. I didn't call the cops because I knew I wasn't ready to stay away. The last time it happened I called the police, filed report, got Restraining order, and never spoke to him again. I knew if he and I met up again one of us would end up dead. He's now serving a life sentence in prison. DH would never lay a hand on me. He's not that kind of person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM

No, if it happened it would only happen once and I'd be gone.

Gmgej
by Michele on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Many years ago I had a BF hold a gun to my head and choke me till I passed out. Get away from him, love doesn't do this.

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM
My ex said it alot along with beating the crap out of me pretty regular basis before i was finally able to pull my head out of my ass and left his sorry ass. I met the man of my dreams, got pregnant and said tata. Im glad i got out. I was sinking fast until i met my SO. Im thankful that my SO is nothing like my ex (since victims of abuse sometimes fall back into abusive relationships
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fe3
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM

never.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)