Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

There are two things (right now, anyway), that bug me about facebook:

1) I don't like that facebook pages of the deceased are still around.  It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

2) I don't like when people go on there and complain about personal stuff all of the time.  I tend to block those people from my feeds.

What annoys you on facebook?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
AmesCSki
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything about Facebook annoys me. Hence me deleting my account almost a year ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM
3 moms liked this
If I get tired of seeing the crap people post I just block their posts from my newsfeed. No big deal.

But as for the accounts for people who are deceased, fb has no idea who is dead or alive. My dad died two years ago and his profile is still there. Sometimes I kinda like it. If I'm searching for someone and type something similar to his name I see his face and sometimes it's the little reminder I need to remember that even though he's gone he's still with me. And, when he passed people wrote their memories of him there and I do go back and read them periodically.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Megan on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Lol me too!

Quoting MrsApple:

I can't stand the people that complain EVERY day about how stressed they,how life sucks and then one day out of the blue posts about how grand their life is and that they're so blessed...only to go back to the same old "woe is me" the next day.

MommysTimeOut5
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, I hate when people think they KNOW me just by my statuses!!!!! That is soooo annoying.

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Pictures of what they fixed for dinner.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Nothing!
We have a friend who died his page is still up! His wife left it up!
Mamaa2Them19
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
1. When people try to make out their life to be perfect! When in reality its faaaarrr from it.

It's like yeeeaaahhh ok. I know you in REAL LIFE. LOL please.
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Are you talking about pages made in memory of loved ones, or pages that they created while alive? My mom's page is still there, and I have a page in memory of my daughter on there. Either way, just don't go on those pages
Megan11587
by Megan on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I was talking about ones that were made while alive. I don't go here

Quoting huntersmama711:

Are you talking about pages made in memory of loved ones, or pages that they created while alive? My mom's page is still there, and I have a page in memory of my daughter on there. Either way, just don't go on those pages
Due9
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

People that update their status too much or post pictures of their kids all day. There was one that would post pictures constantly of her son in his diaper and in the back round her floor was so dirty and living room tore up. That poor kid never had clothes on and that house looked a nasty mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)