Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

There are two things (right now, anyway), that bug me about facebook:

1) I don't like that facebook pages of the deceased are still around.  It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

2) I don't like when people go on there and complain about personal stuff all of the time.  I tend to block those people from my feeds.

What annoys you on facebook?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
samiam2919
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Everything single thing lol Thats why I'm not on it.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I broke up with Facebook a few years ago. I don't miss it. Too many people on there I didn't want knowing my business. I still ask people not to tag me I their pictures on there, I don't want any part of me on there.

I may or may not have a lot of enemies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Simplefancy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow everything you ladies said. Especially the whole couples who love to exaggerate their "love" and the bipolar complainers who are fml one day and I love u guys the next. The constant updates and check ins and the million pictures of their kids doing nothing interesting or cute I love kid pics but make them interesting . Oh yes and ppl who check in to their drs appts so everyone can ask " are you okay?" Uhhh attention whores
alli1204
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
The annoying statuses that are clearly wanting to intrigue others and bait them into worrying about you. Like "wow. I can't believe some people" or "fml" or "you think you know someone". Those are all so stupid. It's Fb, people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM

political ads annoy me.

game apps annoy me.

fe3
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM

The drama and nasty talk that the public sees.

mamanay041010
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate people who constantly post about drama..and yet at the same time seem so baffled it keeps following them :/ women who break up make up with their dead beat babydaddy every week after telling all of facebook how he was caught cheating just last week! People who post pictures of moeny (grow up) people who tag me in photos that have jackcrap to do with me!! I hate those damn like if you love jesus, grandma, kids, food, music or whatever post..like yes my devotion to people in life is determined by my liking this post. Or people who make status' that are like "omg that really happened" and get shitty when someone asks what it about they become super private or when two people reference their current phone/text convo online..its dumg
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Raeann11:

Nothing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

My sons father is deceased and i still have him friended on Facebook. I personally dont find it creepy. I actually enjoy having all those pictures to show my son.

But, I hate the women who post bad shit about their kids father on facebook, trying to make them look bad. Its nobody elses business and trust that not as many people realy care as you think lol

I hate the couples who go back and forth on facebook fighting. So and so is "in a relationship"...4 hrs later "so and so went from being "in a relationship" to "single"  and repeat.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Nothing really. If something does bug me, I usually either don't read it or hide it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN