Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Love it! enjoy

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
38 minutes ago
Posted by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
38 minutes ago
by Trica on Dec. 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL this is funny!  I'm glad they haven't lost their sense of humor.  :)

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Krystal on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

haha love them

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM
My SO lost a Marine friend two days ago. They need to find a taste of home and humorous where they can find it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
38 minutes ago
by Trica on Dec. 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I am sorry! :-(
My BIL is in the dessert now! I have cousins, that served and serving now! My DH was Air force,dad was army! Alont with friends!

Quoting MagicTemptation:

My SO lost a Marine friend two days ago. They need to find a taste of home and humorous where they can find it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Its hard. Being in the military family isn't easy. About eighty percent of our friends are military or prior military. We have had a few people we know been KIA. With one last year the wife was 4 months pregnant when his helicopter was shot down. When she went into laborious the Marines from his unit sent her a lifesize portrait of her husband in his uniform. The wife's father set it up as her focus point during delivery. She even named her daughter Corry...the husband/baby father's name in rememberence of him.

I hope your BIL has a safe tour.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

My BIL is in the dessert now! I have cousins, that served and serving now! My DH was Air force,dad was army! Alont with friends!

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
38 minutes ago
by Trica on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Me too! Thank you!
Wow so sad! ':-(

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Its hard. Being in the military family isn't easy. About eighty percent of our friends are military or prior military. We have had a few people we know been KIA. With one last year the wife was 4 months pregnant when his helicopter was shot down. When she went into laborious the Marines from his unit sent her a lifesize portrait of her husband in his uniform. The wife's father set it up as her focus point during delivery. She even named her daughter Corry...the husband/baby father's name in rememberence of him.

I hope your BIL has a safe tour.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks for sharing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)