Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My own paranormal activity.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 7 Replies
Im not even sure what time this happened but I could not go back to sleep for quite some time last night.

We have had some strange, paranormal stuff happen for years now. It seems to follow us. Nothing too crazy but enough to let us know they are there. Well, last night I woke up from the sound of footsteps right outside our bedroom and in the kitchen. Then I heard what sounded like a glass bottle being rolled and pushed around on the floor. This went on for a good 30-40 min. Then the rolling bottle noise stopped. Then I heard what sounded like pitter patter of little feet running around for a couple of minutes and then all the noises stopped. I was too afraid to get up.

And also hubby and I were in the bedroom earlier in the evening and while having some fun I heard what sounded like the pool balls (we have a mini billiards table in the kitchen) being played with. After our fun in the bedroom I mentioned the noise and hubby said he heard it too but when we checked, the pool balls were set up, just like they had been.

Do you have any paranormal stories?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jen137
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM

It is soo weird you would post this..because we have a little of that going on in my home too..not long ago my grandpa passed away..the night before he passed I kept hearing a coocoo sound in my house..We do not own coocoo clock. I kept hearing it. Like every hour on the hour. I talked to my SO at lunch and I told him about it. He thought I was nuts..but when he got home he kept hearing it too..it stopped the day my grandpa died.

Then we have had out t.v. turn on as soon as we turned it off. we changed the batteries in the remote but it still happened. It still happens every once in a while..there are things that still go on here. But I am not scared. 

Yesterday, I was shopping at K-Mart with SO. I saw a homeless guy there. VERY rare to see one in our home town in K-Mart. He was walking around looking lost. He walked past SO and I about 3 times..just wandering. He had pale blue eyes, sad looking, lost. He wasn't focused on anything. Just wandering around. Everyone kept walking by him as if they didn't see him. Workers didn't talk to him. He had ratty old clothes on. Worn. Long trench coat. He had grey stubble all over his face. And he had something coming out of his nose. It was pretty gross. But I felt sad for him wanting to help him. Get him something for his nose. idk. Just help him some how. But I turned around and he was gone. I didn't see him again.

I thought about him last night when I went to bed and cried for him cause I didn't help him.

This morning I asked SO if he remembered seeing him. He said he didn't see anyone like I described. Which was weird cause he walked by us a few times. You couldn't miss him.

Soooo ya IDK???

Anyways. Just thought it was weird cause I was going to post this story. And you posted yours.

krakenmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Too many stories to share. Things went onfor years inthe house I grew up in. And none of them explainable. I always hesitate to talk about them because people think I'm nuts. Among the creepiest, to me, was seeing what looked like a woman in white go from the bathroom door to the basement door (they were across from each other). When I had asked my mom about it once, she said she saaw it too except that for her, it was a shadow. Heavy wooden chairs would be tipped over in the morning. A light once went on by itself. Alarm clocks going off when they weren't set to, weird sorts of lights at 3am, and just that general feeling of not being alone/being afraid to turn around that something might be there. There were other things, too. Nothing ever hurt anyone and my mom was oddly comforted by it since she had lived there alone for a bit. I was entirely freaked out though. Since she moved out, nothing has happened.

SierraLynn
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I've been around paranormal activity ever since I can remember, my while life. It doesn't bother me I am so used to it. I can even tell whi it is that's doing what. Whether its my dad, grandpa, grandma or my close friend who died 8 years ago. My mom says I am a "sensitive". My husband doesn't believe me, and just ignores the noises and stuff moving. I think because it scares him and he doesn't know how to deal with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I have a couple..  :x

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

i have had way to many...things moving, noises, seeing people...It is normal to me now but it use to freak me out.

MiniMax
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I have some and my dh has some also.... I all the time do hear walking around in our new home and I hear sounds of dishes being banged around and cooking in my kitchen.... My Dh literally had his life saved when he was about 10 by someone no one could see.... he was stuck in the stairs of an escalator and this "man" literally picked him up and helped him get free of the moving stairs...among others i could go on and on about things that happened to me as a child and as an adult.

i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM
never had this experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)