Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm having some serious Christmas problems! One of my husbands bigger gifts were not delivered, and after spending all morning with customer service, it looks like he won't be getting it at all. BUT...he is getting the tablet that he really wanted and I've acted like I just couldn't afford to spend $300 on him this Christmas. I was really depending on this and the tablet to be the majority of his presents since the other gifts are boring things like jeans and such. Here is where I need some help! Since the tablet is the one and only big gift, I want to wrap it/present it in a cool/funny/silly/creative way. Any ideas on how I can give it to him? My 5 yr old already insists that we wrap a pair of pink panties for him since that is what we all tell eachother when asked what we bought for Christmas. I just want to make it memorable.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
furbabymum
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Massive box is obviously always a hit, maybe filled with balloons. Or a smaller box filled with rocks so it's heavy when he tests the weight of it.

furbabymum
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Is it a tablet for reading? You could cut pages out of a book and insert the tablet into the book and then wrap the book.

stephanie73401
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Oooo. That's a good idea!

stephanie73401
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM
(cutting pages out of a book)
PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I like this idea

Quoting furbabymum:

Is it a tablet for reading? You could cut pages out of a book and insert the tablet into the book and then wrap the book.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)