Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:( :{ :[

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Something in my marriage is UPSETTNG me and i dont know how to explain it. I made a post about basically marriage is ending and i dont want it to be. I know what is bothering me and I will sound like i will aim at this one person, i dont mean to but i have to say something about it.

I know it is wrong for blaming this person but some of our issues is because of this someone, its dh dd always involved on what we do no matter if its behind closed doors or whatever. Today, me and dh got into it because of something he over reacted on. She has not right to get involved in it, it had nothing to do with her. I dont touch dh and he dont touch me because of her, she always wants to know everything from do i suck dh dick, from how i like it, etc. That stuff she shouldnt need to know. I am tired of her always saying, "I will pay for a divorce from her." That kind of thing, I dont hate his dd but dislike that she is always involved in what we do. She is 19 not a child and even if she was still a child she has no right to be involved in closed doors. Do you feel my drift?

This is what I am saying, I feel like she is always going to be a 3rd party/person that will always be involved in what I wrote above. I talk to dh about this some what like CMers been saying but he says I am aiming at her blah blah blah. I think if he would just tell her that is none of her business and stay out of it then i think some of our issues will be solved.

The other issue is me working, please dont bash me when I write this. i was on PA for 3 years because dh didnt want me to work and I was young and didnt know better. Well, I finally got a job to get off PA so I dont use the system but he is on ssi and social security. He complains that I wont have time for the babies, him etc. That shouldnt matter as long as I am working and getting paid, he doesnt want his money to stop. I explained to him that they have to do their math or whatever then we will see what happens.

i am physically and mentally exhausted on arguing about everything and also i am so done and dont want to even talk to him. Im about to divorce because nothing is working at all and I dont know what i should do. I am happy when dh, and his dd's are gone and it just me and my 2 little ones. When they come home it is like GUH, the fighting and arguing starts all over again.

I been telling him his dd thats 19 should be out on her own and not depend on us for her needs. I been nice about it but I am about to get rude about it if he dont listen. His dd can benefit from having her own place, and me and dh can benefit from it too. i am no way blaming his dd for our problems but she is 20% of the problem. The rest is other things that been bugging me but I have let some go and hold stuff in also.

Sorry so long but needing more advice :/

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Amybelle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

SSDD

parisonmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM
SSDD? You lost me.

Quoting Amybelle:

SSDD

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)