Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL...Is this wrong

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM
  • 48 Replies

Haha...this isn't cheating if you go out with a friend just for a drink and out of nowhere he kisses you and I havent told my boyfriend about it...I told him to stop b/c I was taken but he keeps calling me and calling me and even texting me and Idk what to do me and the boy are just friends thats all it is...but then it got really weird when he appeared at my apartment when my boyfriend was gone to work I was in shock Idk if I have a stalker or a crush honestly I need help should I just tell my boyfriend what happened or just ignore it and maybe it will go away

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doomshroom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Tell him to back off or you can't hang out anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Cut ties with the friends and tell your boyfriend.You should have told him when it happened...Ignoring things and hoping they go away never really works.

MumsTheWord571
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Your boyfriend needs to know. And you need to tell him to stop coming around/calling. That he's upsetting you. If he doesn't stop with the creeper stuff you will call the police.
raegan1221
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:36 PM

If it were me, I'd be telling my boyfriend. I probably would have right away. Not telling him could really come back to bite you if he finds out. Plus your boyfriend might help to have the guy leave you alone. If this guy didn't get the hint the first or second time, he's obviously not a friend because he's not respecting you and is a bit obsessed. I'd probably have my boyfriend talk to him because he's obviously not getting the hint from you.

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM

You should have told your bf soon as it happened.  You and this guy aren't friends, you were friends he was just waiting for what he thought was the right time to try you.  Tell your bf and show him the messages where it shows you rejecting the so called friend.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Something close to this happened with me once. Dh and I have a close male friend that used to crash at our place often. Dh was working.mornings...anyway he just got over a bad break up and when I came down in the morning he pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek before I could say anything. I know he didn't mean anything by it, but I felt awful about it. I told Dh what happened and then talked to our friend and told him that even though I know he wasn't trying to so anything I felt like it was inappropriate. You should do the same. Tell this guy to back off and tell your bf what happened and then stop hanging out with him alone.
jlbelknap35
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:15 PM
This, and also if he keeps at it tell bf too bc that sounds like its getting a bit creepy. I have a friend that I quit talking to about a month ago bc he started getting really creepy on me cause of 5 years with no sex in his marriage. We were like guy friends when we hung out and all of a sudden I became a girl (I am but we acted like 2 guys hanging out not guy friend girl friend) and he started asking me to do things I would not be confortable with, one I don't think of him even one ity bity clOse like that , and a big 2 I'm very happily married and he know it.

Quoting doomshroom:

Tell him to back off or you can't hang out anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Id be honest to bf and tell the guy to stop.
furbabymum
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Too creepy. You need to be clear that you are not interested in a relationship and his advances must stop. I'd then tell your BF because he should be aware in case things go bad. Sounds creepy stalkerish!

captaincw322
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Tell him. Its going to sound alot better coming fronm you, then if he finds out some other way. Would you want him to tell you if rolls were reversed?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)