Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you that wife...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 122 Replies

that believes in looking good (in shape, well groomed, etc) for your husband as your number one reason?!! let's be honest here..

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:11 AM
He's never here...so mostly its for myself. I do dress up a little when I go to pick him up though. I know he appreciates seeing me in something other than jeans and a tee shirt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am me, and he fell in love with me....I am better now then when he met me (weigh less, better person, etc) but i do touch up my hair, change my clothes and clean up the kids before he comes home if that counts lol.  I always make sure me and the kids look good if we go out in public with him or alone for that matter.  Around the house tho, while he is at work, it's jeans and a tshirt lol

Bradya
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM
7 moms liked this
I think all women should take pride in the way she looks rather it be for her husband or herself
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I like to look good for my husband but I also do it for me and our daughter..all good reasons.

amfield241
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

He loves me for me, so I just stay me. Being 9 months pregnant, dressing up is hard but when we can and I was smaller. I would dress up and look good for him. 

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not a wife but I like to stay looking good for my boyfriend. 

tifbrown
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
He works away and when he is home I definitely make an extra effort to look good. I think going the extra mile or whatever helps keep the spark.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mopargurl
by Manna on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

When we got out in public yes, at home nope, but he doesn't care he loves me anyways :)

pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

well yes my husband is my number one reason. he's the person closest to me. i like looking good for myself but i'd rather do it for him. i shave daily, am "well groomed" daily and shower daily. for him. nothing wrong with that :-)

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this

nah, I care more about being a healthy role model to my daughters so I can live to see my grandkids too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)