Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you think of tattoos?

Personally, I think tattoos are alright as long as they hold a deeper meaning.

I have a small barcode on my ankle with the day my nephew was born and the day he died under it.

Then I have a quote on my lower back, which says "Everybody dies, but not everybody lives." in pretty cursive letters.

A lot of people judge me because I have tattoos but honesly I don't see a problem with them because nobody can see my tattoos. They aren't somewhere noticable and my tattoos hold a very deep meaning that I hold dear to my heart.

My son says that my tattoos are cool.

What do you think of tattoos? Do you think they're trashy? Do you think they're awesome? 

Please comment below :)

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I like them, I have a few

HisUsmcWifey
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I have a lot of tattoos so of course I love them. Right now i'm at 13 tattoos but they all hold dear meaning to me. I got my ink for myself and I don't care if anyone else likes it or not, it wasn't put on my body to please others.I personally don't care if someone has tattoos or not..:0)

kmorales7690
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I like them as long as they are meaningful and artful! If that's a word lol but I think they are something that Gould be thought long and hard about! Me personally once I get an idea for one I wait a year before getting it, so I know there is less of a chance for me to change my mind about it! I don't see the point of people having full sleeves and huge ones all over their body by 25 years old! What if you think of something you want later in life then all the prime real estate is taken up!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I have 3 on my back, one on my side, one on my wrist, one on my ring finger, and one on my ankle. I'm planning 2-3 more for after my pregnancy. Most people don't know about my tattoos. I wear wedding rings and a watch, so people can't even see my "visible" ones. When I let loose in the summer and go swimming or whatever people are all kinds of surprised to see them because when I'm dressed you can't see them. I even shocked my husband the first time we slept together before we were married. He said "didn't seem the type" lmao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I have 2. I love my tattoos and don't think they're trashy. In fact, I don't think they're trashy most of the time. You know, unless you count the man I saw getting a naked lady on his beer belly - the belly button as her "hoohoo" (LOL), that's trashy.

MMerrill
by Melissa on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I love them.  I like seeing other peoples tattoos and I don't mind where or how big or what kind my husband gets.  As far as myself, I have 2 pretty decent sized ones and I plan on getting more but they are hiddin, I like them that way.

wedding countdown

CafeMom Tickers

supermomz25
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I have no problem with tattoos and I have 3 now and I am planning on getting a few more.

Eshadowgirl
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I have 2. 1 on my upper left arm. Its a heart with My mommas initials, her birth date and death date, and the oriental symbol for heaven.  I'll be adding lilac flowers around the heart.

The 2nd is a heart with butterfly wings. I will be putting my grandmothers initials inside the heart....her birthdate and death date will be above the heart.

Both hold deep meaning for me....and remind me of the strongest women in my life. I miss them.

i will get 1 or 2 more....when I have child(ren).

I wont do a tattoo that doesnt have meaning. Mine are also not noticable.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don't have any and don't really want one but I have nothing against them.  My dh has 3 of them and probably wont get anymore

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
kaitybird
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I think that there are some really gorgeous ones out there and when tastefully done then they are okay.  All over the body not so pretty , but to each their own.  I don't personally have any but I do not judge people for what they choose to do to their bodies.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)