Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you think of tattoos?

Personally, I think tattoos are alright as long as they hold a deeper meaning.

I have a small barcode on my ankle with the day my nephew was born and the day he died under it.

Then I have a quote on my lower back, which says "Everybody dies, but not everybody lives." in pretty cursive letters.

A lot of people judge me because I have tattoos but honesly I don't see a problem with them because nobody can see my tattoos. They aren't somewhere noticable and my tattoos hold a very deep meaning that I hold dear to my heart.

My son says that my tattoos are cool.

What do you think of tattoos? Do you think they're trashy? Do you think they're awesome? 

Please comment below :)

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Replies (51-60):
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:32 AM

i dont think anything about tattoos

pampire
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:05 AM

I feel the same way you do.  I have 6 and have a catalog of designs I want that have special meaning to me.

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:51 AM
i think some tats are pretty and great. the ones that special meanings or the small decorative ones but some people have a huge amount or huge tats. personally i wouldnt get those i think they just ruin the whole idea and look ugly but its not my body.

im hoping to get one soon to represent my kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
printerr
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I think they desecrate the body, and I am against them.  Having said that, I have dated a few peoiple who had tattoos.  My opinion about tattoos was not as strong back then as it is now, but I still didn't like them. 

sdillman82
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I don't have any at the moment. I personally think that they are a way of expressing yourself. I would like to get a couple of tattoos but, I don't like needles and I've heard that it hurts sometimes. So, in the meantime I'll just admire them until I'm  ready to get one myself.

KellyNips
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:46 AM

i think tattoos are extremely tacky, especially on women.  i think it's funny to see an actress trying to look all glamorous in a very expensive gown only to see all her ugly tattoos showing.  wait until they get older and the tats start fading -- then see how glamorous or cool they think they look.

bookjunkie1214
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM

i love them the more the merrier

sweetmissy_05
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Nothing against them.  I would never get one because of the needles and pain but what other people do is their business. Some of them are really awesome looking especially if they have meaning.

Momof697
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I do not have any and neither does my DH.   I try not to judge people who have them but I grew up with parents that told me tattoos were bad. With that said I have 2 siblings with tatoos. 

CJTC0911
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I like them! My hubby has a lot & I think they're sexy on him! I have one! I'm not big on having them on myself, but I like them on other people!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)