Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you think of tattoos?

Personally, I think tattoos are alright as long as they hold a deeper meaning.

I have a small barcode on my ankle with the day my nephew was born and the day he died under it.

Then I have a quote on my lower back, which says "Everybody dies, but not everybody lives." in pretty cursive letters.

A lot of people judge me because I have tattoos but honesly I don't see a problem with them because nobody can see my tattoos. They aren't somewhere noticable and my tattoos hold a very deep meaning that I hold dear to my heart.

My son says that my tattoos are cool.

What do you think of tattoos? Do you think they're trashy? Do you think they're awesome? 

Please comment below :)

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Replies (71-80):
Kes1s
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Yeah, because when I'm 75 and old and saggy, 25 year old dudes would have been like damn look at that bangin babe - oh wait...  tattoos.  Nevermind.

ROTFL.  We'll all be ugly when we're saggy.  Tattoos or no.

Quoting Redwall:

I hate them....I think they're trashy.  And even worse, when one gets old and they're all saggy...yuck.

C.S.K.L
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I have 14, depending on what I'm wearing or what is appropriate for the situation depends on how many you can see. You could either see 0-12, 2 are by special invitation only, and that's only for my DH
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

C.S.K.L
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I love tats!!! Hubby actually tattoos. I have 10. Plans to get many more. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM

C.S.K.L
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:38 AM

My husbands covered and paying to get me covered so yeah lol, I like them. I only have a half sleeve and a wrist tattoo right now but by the end of the summer, my right leg, chest, and both arms will be covered. They all hold meaning to me and they are all my own drawings

maria1613
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I agree with you. I love them if they have a meaning but I feel like the ones people just to get them may be well done but aren't as cool as the ones with meaning. I have my wrists done with my birth name, I was adopted as a baby and my adoptive parents changed my birthname to what it is now, my birth name will always be a part of who I am. I plan on getting one for my DD when I get the money saved for it, and then my sister and I are getting one together for a sister tattoo because we've always been there for each other
Shelbypb
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I love tattoos my df has one on his leg which I find really sexy. I have one on my shoulder blade of a rose for my grandma Rose who I was very CDs to that passed away when I was 9. I plan on getting something for my son and any future children

Daisypath Wedding tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)