Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What song reminds you of your DH/SO?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  • 51 Replies
🎼🎀🎢
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoxRachelxox
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon. He sang this to me and we made it our wedding song.

erienne06
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Never Let You Down by The Verve
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CcCwgrl
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Cruise - florida Georgia line
Its his ringtone right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's sweet :)

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon. He sang this to me and we made it our wedding song.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM
My Best Friend by Tim McGraw. It was our wedding song. Also, Thank You by Led Zeppelin because he says it reminds him of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Right now it's 'Feel Again' by OneRepublic. It's almost as if they wrote it about us.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM

1. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera (Todd is so exceptional I am in literal awe of him.)

2. Here Without You Baby - 3 Doors Down (from when I first met him he was in the army national guard at the time and I would cry when he had to go on his duty weekends bc I missed him so much and would worry about what if he got sent to Iraq -which he almost did, very close call!)

3. With Arms Wide Open - by Creed bc he sang it and sounded just like them at our wedding to our 5 kids and everytime I watch it on the video tape I cry it's so touching.

4. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis Presley (bc he got on his knee on the riverboat we had our reception on and sang it on the microphone to me in front of everyone including lots of strangers it was so sweet )

5. From This Moment On - Shania Twain (bc that's the song I sang /prerecorded/ that we played while we walked up the aisle at our wedding TOGETHER with our arms wrapped around one another.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

jimsonb73
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Adorn by miguel and locked out of heaven by bruno mars
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woodmamma
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

there are two songs that remind me of my dh. the one we danced to at our wedding: "amazed" by lonestar and "where ever you will go" by the calling

pittymama
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

any frank sinatra song since we listened to like 10 of his songs at the restuarant on our first date. and then there's a rap song that reminds me of him but i can't ever remember what it's called. he'd know but he isn't home lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)