Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon. He sang this to me and we made it our wedding song.
Quoting xoxRachelxox: Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon. He sang this to me and we made it our wedding song.
Right now it's 'Feel Again' by OneRepublic. It's almost as if they wrote it about us.
1. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera (Todd is so exceptional I am in literal awe of him.)
2. Here Without You Baby - 3 Doors Down (from when I first met him he was in the army national guard at the time and I would cry when he had to go on his duty weekends bc I missed him so much and would worry about what if he got sent to Iraq -which he almost did, very close call!)
3. With Arms Wide Open - by Creed bc he sang it and sounded just like them at our wedding to our 5 kids and everytime I watch it on the video tape I cry it's so touching.
4. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis Presley (bc he got on his knee on the riverboat we had our reception on and sang it on the microphone to me in front of everyone including lots of strangers it was so sweet )
5. From This Moment On - Shania Twain (bc that's the song I sang /prerecorded/ that we played while we walked up the aisle at our wedding TOGETHER with our arms wrapped around one another.
there are two songs that remind me of my dh. the one we danced to at our wedding: "amazed" by lonestar and "where ever you will go" by the calling
any frank sinatra song since we listened to like 10 of his songs at the restuarant on our first date. and then there's a rap song that reminds me of him but i can't ever remember what it's called. he'd know but he isn't home lol
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2016 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN