Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Whats the worst sexual encounter you've ever had?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

When I was in college I had a boyfriend. He was sweet, caring, and really kind. He was like a best friend to me.

One night we were both a little tipsy and we started to make out. After about ten minutes, he went down on me.

I really tried to enjoy it but all i could feel was this weird sucking. HE WAS LIKE A F--KING VACUUM! 

I pretended to orgasm, hoping it would be better during the main sex. Two minutes later he put a condom on.

I was on top,but he kept on thrusting his hips forward like some kind of invisible spring was under him.

After three or four pumps he pulls out and lays down next to me and says "Mitchy, you're the best I've ever had." right before he falls asleep.

I left a note and went back to my dorm about ten minutes later.

We broke up a week later.

WORST. SEX. EVER!

What was YOUR worst sex ever?

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaddiesMama09
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby is my high school sweetheart and my only sexual partner so I can't relate but I'm bumping for all the funny bad sex stories!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Titana
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol sorry no stories that can compare to that one but I can't wait to read others!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMitchy247
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I've only been with three people. My high school boyfriend who I dated for almost two years, my college boyfriend who i was with for six months before we had sex and a week afterwards (bad sex guy) and then my husband who I met in Med School when I was getting my Masters. :)

Quoting MaddiesMama09:

My hubby is my high school sweetheart and my only sexual partner so I can't relate but I'm bumping for all the funny bad sex stories!

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I'd have to say the guy who was too drunk to orgasm but just kept going, ugh. And, he gave me chlamydia.

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Idk which one to tell! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
juggamomma
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:43 AM
This guy I dated for 3 years...
We were having sex and he pulls out and UNANNOUNCED, sticks his thing in my mouth and cums and then I started throwing up and he laughed at me and got me a dr.pepper and I cried and went home. Plus his dick was ike 4 or 5 inches.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyMitchy247
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Thats just gross. I would've cried too! 

He should've at least given you a heads-up.

You could've choked!

Quoting juggamomma:

This guy I dated for 3 years...
We were having sex and he pulls out and UNANNOUNCED, sticks his thing in my mouth and cums and then I started throwing up and he laughed at me and got me a dr.pepper and I cried and went home. Plus his dick was ike 4 or 5 inches.

pittiesmom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Never been with anyone besides dh so here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM
A really hot guy that literally lasted 2 thrusts. Awful.
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM
I have only been with my husband. We met when the day after I turned twenty two. I was waiting for the right guy. We have been married for twenty nine years and counting, so there has never been the worst.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN