Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

The path of marriage

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 7 Replies

Walking down a path, you may come across obstacles. Logs tipped over pebbles you step on rocks that need to be moved out of your way. And even a fork in the road. Lets say this happens in your marriage. Your going along on your marry way, when bam! You stumble upon a rock (marital problem)  it's only a small one, so it's simple tossed away. Then as you continue, there's another one, larger this time. It takes more strength, mut you manage to push this one aside as well. Finally you come to a fork in the road. One road is is blocked by a Huge bolder, which you don't have the strength to push aside alone. But know its sunny on the other side, with more manageable rocks to move. The other path is dark. You have no idea what awaits. What would you do?

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AleaKat
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Help each other climb over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Well considering I've had more huge boulders than small pebbles I'd obviously get help and move that sucka.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM

All marriages have their ups and downs. Both people have to work at it. No marriage is smooth sailing

happysnappyJ
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:47 AM

That would depend a bit on what the boulder is, some things, I wouldn't want to move or work through, some things I couldn't forgive. But most things aren't heavier or stronger than the two of us together. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I choose the dark path of less resistance, and bring a flashlight.

GagaNTattooS
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
When he cheated on me that was the bolder but we got past it and now we are stronger and better then ever
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this
My God moves mountains, so a boulder is not a problem when we lean on Him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN