Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband is so awesome! =)

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:40 AM
  • 16 Replies
Ok so I just decided to start working out right. I started yesterday with this app I found with different workouts. I was sore all day today and my husband asked me why I was so sore. I told him I'm starting to work out. I look completely stupid when I do these exercises so I was sorta embarrassed to tell him. He looked at me and said "Baby, I know how long you have been wanting to get in shape, so if you don't mind I'd like to work out with you. Ya know to keep you motivated and to have a workout buddy." I was so shocked to hear him say this I said "Of course you can. Just don't laugh at me because I look like an idiot." he said "Well we can both look silly. But we will eventually get better and better everytime we work out together. So if I laugh at you you can laugh at me, deal?" I kissed him and said deal! He is never this sweet. He said he supported me 100% and would make sure I wouldn't quit as long as I made sure he didn't quit. He is never this sweet. EVER! I'm so happy! I love my man so much! I am currently 184lbs and he is 136lbs. My goal is 130lbs and his is 120lbs and wants abs. It should be no problem for him. He is naturally skinny and loses weight very fast (lucky booger!). It will probably be hell for me. I will weigh myself in a month. I hope it goes well :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hwer
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Good luck! You can do it

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Aww good luck! Having a partner is fun! That's amazing he is being supportive, it helps so much.

When my dr told me I had an insulin problem I remember I cried. M husband said its ok. We can do this together. And we did. He jumped on board 100%. We did Atkins together and we both lost weight and got healthy. We ran together it is awesome!

Such a bonding experience. <3

Good job momma
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:06 AM

What a sweetheart! You got a good man.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:57 AM

hang on.. As much as I LOVED reading this.. Your hubby is 1-3-6 pounds?? with a goal of 1-2-0 pounds??? I am thinking you meant 220lbs???

As for your goal weight, you can do that!! Clean eating and exercise will get you there :D Good luck!!! 

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Lol that is what I thought. My guy is 5'7 and 220, healthy weight for him is 180. 

It is sweet that he is willing to workout with you OP. Good luck to you guys!

Quoting TommyAbby:

hang on.. As much as I LOVED reading this.. Your hubby is 1-3-6 pounds?? with a goal of 1-2-0 pounds??? I am thinking you meant 220lbs???

As for your goal weight, you can do that!! Clean eating and exercise will get you there :D Good luck!!! 

MusicMom823
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Oh that would make my day too!  So happy for you.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting Lindalou907:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Good Luck!!! 

juggamomma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Shit! I feel like a goof! I meant 190. My fingers are rather large and I'm on a touch screen phone. (thats a bad combo lol) he is type 1 diabetic and his doctor set a weight he would like to see him. 190 was what the doctor said.

Quoting TommyAbby:

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM

i agree!

Quoting Lindalou907:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)