Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

time of the month

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 39 Replies
I always report it to him , mostly because we use the pull out method which has worked for us in the 7 years total we have known eachother , and because we always think I'm pregnant LOL soo annoying !

We are not trying , but if it happens, it HAPPENS

When, I got it yesterday , I said to myself " maybe there are SOME things I should keep to myself , so I asked him , and he said " Of course I like to know " .

Do you tell him, or Not ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Sometimes. Sometimes not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I always tell hubby just so he doesn't try to get frisky. I don't like to have sex on my period. Its so gross, in my opinion.
We use the pull out as well. It worked for us for 5 years. Then we had our son. He's 15 months. We still use the pull out. Im constantly thinking Im preg l...lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

He usually knows before I do.  He's got an amazing sense of time while I'm surprised every damn month.

DakotaHaley
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I don't tell him, but usually he knows. Usually because he wants sex and I will turn it down and that is a dead give away that it's that time of the month.

Not only that, but he is very observant and knows when that time of the month is anyways. Because if I am late he will mention it to me.

littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I always tell him so he knows sex is off limits.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I cramp really bad during mine so he usually knows. 

RheaF
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Well, I am pregnant now, so no period. However, when I am not I don't announce it. He usually gets the hint and can tell around the time of the month. We use NFP, so having sex near or on my period is really not an issue(I use soft cups, so the only reason not to have sex would be if I am crampy). It is two weeks after my period ends that sex is a no no, unless we are trying for a baby of course.

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM

No. He usually knows though. We've been together 13 years so he has picked up on things. Usually the day before I start I have an emotional break down, so I have to remind him that it's not him, I'm just starting my period.

happysnappyJ
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Yes, I tell him. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM
I usually tell him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)