Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where Did You Get Married?

Posted by   + Show Post
I loved looking at the wedding pictures some of you posted. My hubby and I are pretty outdoorsy and big in to hiking, so we decided to get married on top of a mountain in CO. It was the two of us, our Minister, his brother and my brother in attendance. We all hiked up and had a what dh and I thought was our perfect ceremony. Where were you married? In a church, outside, a court house, at home, on the water, where? I love these stories.
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
sktrowb
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this

This is dd on my wedding day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

At the beach.

sktrowb
1 mom liked this

Dh and is first kiss as husband and wife
CjEmmemommy
1 mom liked this

We married at the clerk and recording office in Douglas country Colorado. Didnt have a vow ceremony just signed the papers.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

What?!! What's the curse? Nice pic btw.

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

At the Chapel of the Bells in Reno NV ( I know about the curse that goes with it) dh and I eloped (my pic is our wedding photo)

momma0ffive
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
outside at queen liliuokalani gardens in hilo hawaii.... it is a japanese garden rught next to the ocean
sweetsouthrnMom
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I feel ridiculous admitting this, but I am from Reno NV and I haven't heard about the curse connected to the Chapel of the Bells in Reno. Would you mind telling me the story-curse? I would love to know....ah how The Biggest Little City has my heart!

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

At the Chapel of the Bells in Reno NV ( I know about the curse that goes with it) dh and I eloped (my pic is our wedding photo)

MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
At a historic courthouse in Nebraska. We are private people so it was perfect for us. Just us, his nephew, and my friend who is like a daughter to me. It was a beautiful day!
colljd02
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds amazing!!

We went to Florida and got married in the evening on the beach at Fort Desoto park which is near Tampa/St. Pete. The sun was setting over the water. It was perfect.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

We got married at Myrtle Beach at a resort outside on the lawn with palm trees and the beach behind us. We got married at 7:00 pm so the sun was going down. It was beautiful :) them we did the pictures on the beach!
HeartStrings222
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We were married in a court house in GA almost 12 years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)