Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those moments when you know you love someone- Warning: sex is mentioned

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

Last night me and my SO had the most amazing sex in ever. We spent the whole night having sex. I finally couldn't take anymore and couldn't move around 6am and when he finished he passed out. I couldn't move but I wasn't tired so I just held his head on my chest and played with his hair for a while. Then he rolled away and for some reason my heart sank and all I wanted was for him to be back where he was. So I rolled him back to me but I accidentally woke him up. He looked up and asked me what was wrong and I told him it was nothing and I just wanted to play in his hair. So he cuddled up next to me so I could play in his hair and kiss him on the forehead.  That's when it dawned on me that I want to be with him forever and I fell asleep. It has dawned on me before but I don't know why in that moment where everything was quiet and all I could hear was his breathing I felt like I loved him more.

Just sharing. Anyone else have a similar story.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM

BUMP!

earthangel1967
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM

We always enjoy anytime we have sex immensely, but in different ways sometimes, for example sometimes it is just really intensely passionate raw animalistic sex and that's how we want it, there are other times it is just as intense but more deeply connecting on a really deep emotional almost spiritual level where we feel almost overwhelmed bc we feel so close like our souls have intermingled.

It's all awesome though.

Neither one of us even believed in soulmates until we met one another, now we DO! : )

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh we also both LOVE love love cuddling, spooning etc even on nights that we don't have sex, we have agreed that its such a special feeling falling asleep in one another's arms its like a piece of heaven on earth.

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

LilliesValley
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Not an exact moment like that. But I've had the amazing sex and am so happy I'm with you and not someone else feeling. You just get done and you can't imagine being or wanting to be with anyone else. It's great!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I've had similar moments.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

No my story happened before I even kissed my husband.  I grew up next door to my husband and knew him since the day I was born.  I hardly noticed him.  He was a quiet nerd who mainly kept to himself.  He was always busy with inventions or whatnot.  I was in dance, cheer and worried more about my hair than some geek next door.  

One day I was at the park near our houses sitting on a bench reading.  I saw him coming and gave him a little smile but went back to reading.  I knew him, I just wasnt his friend.  He was lingering around so I made eye contact and he asked me about my book.  We started to talk and before I knew it 6 hours had passed. We both had to go home because it was late and we had no cell phones.  

Later we talked about how we felt leaving each other.  We both didnt want to leave each other.  We both knew we had a connection and we never wanted to be apart since that day.  I knew I loved him and I would be in his life forever that day. 

mybabysmama35
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Me and dh have had moments like that. Sometimes we just have sex but other times we make love. It is a special feeling. Glad you had such an intimate moment. :)

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Aww

Quoting NDADanceMom:

No my story happened before I even kissed my husband.  I grew up next door to my husband and knew him since the day I was born.  I hardly noticed him.  He was a quiet nerd who mainly kept to himself.  He was always busy with inventions or whatnot.  I was in dance, cheer and worried more about my hair than some geek next door.  

One day I was at the park near our houses sitting on a bench reading.  I saw him coming and gave him a little smile but went back to reading.  I knew him, I just wasnt his friend.  He was lingering around so I made eye contact and he asked me about my book.  We started to talk and before I knew it 6 hours had passed. We both had to go home because it was late and we had no cell phones.  

Later we talked about how we felt leaving each other.  We both didnt want to leave each other.  We both knew we had a connection and we never wanted to be apart since that day.  I knew I loved him and I would be in his life forever that day. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)