Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often are you intimate?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and i used to have sex alot. After i got pregnant he didnt want to do it and now that our baby is 7 weeks old we allowed again and he still never seems real interested in having sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Replies (11-20):
midjet117
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Almost every day
ElizabethGracie
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Almost every day. He got back from Afghanistan recently and ever since then he's a maniac.

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you."

ElizabethGracie
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM

You have two husbands? I've heard of multiple wives,but not multiple husbands. How does that work? I'm not bashing,I'm genuinely curious.

Quoting Anryan:

every day...perk of 2 men younger then i am lmfao

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you."

MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM

we are intimate every night.. i dont just think of having sex to be intimate.. intimacy is cuddles on the couch while he rund his fingers through my hair.. and lots of kisses and caresses.. but not necessarily sex.. but if you are asking how often we make love.. then its 2-4 times a week.. or some times we will take a 1-2 months break inbetween.. just so when we finally do agian.. it is amazing!!!!

sophiex
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Omg, i'm jealous of you guys who do it almost daily. We have two kids, one of which is a baby and I take care of everything, but still have sex drive. My hubbie not so much :( I wish he would be horny. He's not interested anymore

AleaKat
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Used to be 1-2 times a week then it dwindled to once a week them once every 2 weeks then once a month.

Recently it's been bumped back up to once a week... Hooray!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM

We have sex everyday-often several times a day :)

sophiex
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Quoting exhaustedmother:

We have sex everyday-often several times a day :)

If you don't mind me asking... What type of job does your hubbie have and he has so much energy??

hockeymom94
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM

We have three kids, and my husband works a lot, so maybe only 5 times a week. More when there isn't much going on. 

ibelieveinpink
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Two to three times a week. That's not enough for me. I'm trying to change that this year!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)