Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often are you intimate?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and i used to have sex alot. After i got pregnant he didnt want to do it and now that our baby is 7 weeks old we allowed again and he still never seems real interested in having sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Replies (31-40):
rayroe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM

how do you have two husbands?

Quoting Anryan:

every day...perk of 2 men younger then i am lmfao

rayroe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I just had a baby and I am dying! lol I need it bad. we usually have sex daily we cant go past 3days, we both start arguing for no reason. but when the baby was in my tummy it wasn't as much.

MusicMom823
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM

My hubby was scared to have sex while I was pregnant.  Thought it would hurt either me or the baby.  Had to have a frank educational talk with him...and have a trusted friend explain things too....before he would touch me.

After a baby,   husbands can have a hard time adjusting to you being a mom.  You need to show him you are still a woman.  Give him time and be patient.  You guys will figure out a routine that works for you.  (By our baby number 4, we didn't bat an eye at locking the door after five weeks and just doing it)

My husband and I have been married 21 years.  We have sex two to three times on the weekends and once or twice during the week, depending on exhaustion from our crazy work schedules.

Melissa  

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I am polyamorous...I am legally married to one for the last 17 yrs and  have had a commitment ceremony, and been with the other, for 5 yrs.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

rayroe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM

that is cool how did you come to that decision after 17years? do all live in the same house?

Quoting Anryan:

I am polyamorous...I am legally married to one for the last 17 yrs and  have had a commitment ceremony, and been with the other, for 5 yrs.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Anryan:

purple899
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
All the time some days not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1-2 times a week now that I'm 7 months pregnant. Pregnancy has made my sex drive go way down but dh's is way up lol. His never changes and didn't with our daughter. Some guys it just takes longer for them to get use to all of it so give it time. Talk to him about it will be the best thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K_D88
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM
We are doing a "thirty day challenge"
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
EVERYDAY! Even when DS was a newbie
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Wow, you don't try to start it off first? I'd be irritated

Quoting AleaKat:

Used to be 1-2 times a week then it dwindled to once a week them once every 2 weeks then once a month.

Recently it's been bumped back up to once a week... Hooray!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)