Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often are you intimate?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and i used to have sex alot. After i got pregnant he didnt want to do it and now that our baby is 7 weeks old we allowed again and he still never seems real interested in having sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
larhmafe
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Im sorry hun, has your body changed in anyway. Some men need time to adjust to fatherhood. I agree that a date nite away from baby or a really sexy make-over can do wonders. Good luck. In my case I wish I could get a break.
SourRoses
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
When pregnant I never wanted to, I felt gross lol but I still would at least once a week. After baby was born we didn't do it very often maybe once a week or once every other week. It takes time to get back in the mood after such a life changing event happens.

Ds is now 3 and we have sex 2-3 times a week, of course he wants more lol

Have you asked him why He's not been in the mood? Communication helps bring intimacy back.
katec617
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Geez! You ladies give a girl something to strive for...everyday? only 5 Times a week?!

It's usually 2-3 times/week, give or take, and that's all I've got to give! I totally agree that intimacy is not just sex.  It can be all the little touches, kisses and snuggles that get you in the sack at the same time...and awake!!

SourRoses
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
You have 2 men?

Quoting Anryan:

every day...perk of 2 men younger then i am lmfao

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

It was a lifestyle choice we made together almost 5 yrs ago. We had heard something 3 yrs prior to THAT about it and started talking for years about it...the ins and outs, psychology, sociology of it, etc etc.  So after 3 yrs of talking we decided if someone showed up we would try it.....a few months later my SO showed up. My DH also has a SO, another woman, who showed up a few months after that lol.   yes we all live together. My dh (david) and i have 2 kids, my SO (irish) and i have his daughter and David and his SO (cerena) have a 11 mo old son together.

Quoting rayroe2:

that is cool how did you come to that decision after 17years? do all live in the same house?

Quoting Anryan:

I am polyamorous...I am legally married to one for the last 17 yrs and  have had a commitment ceremony, and been with the other, for 5 yrs.

Quoting rayroe2:

how do you have two husbands?

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM

yes, i am polyamorous...I have a husband of 17 yrs i am legally married to and an SO i have been with for 5 yrs.

Quoting SourRoses:

You have 2 men?

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

SourRoses
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I've heard about poly, I think It's an awesome concept
so do you all live together? If so do you all 3 share a room/bed?

I have a friend who is poly and her triad live together and all share the same bed. Just ceriouse how you guys do it: )

Quoting Anryan:

yes, i am polyamorous...I have a husband of 17 yrs i am legally married to and an SO i have been with for 5 yrs.

Quoting SourRoses:

You have 2 men?

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quoting SourRoses:

I've heard about poly, I think It's an awesome concept
so do you all live together? If so do you all 3 share a room/bed?  We all live together but we are "couples" so to speak...So dh and I have a room, My so and I have a room and DH and his SO have a room.  There is no group sex and while my guys are bi they aren't attracted to each other.  When i sleep with my SO, then DH sleeps with his.  We go to thier rooms on the nights we sleep with them.  It's always on a schedule...i sleep 2 nights with DH then 2 nights with my SO then back to DH, etc etc.

I have a friend who is poly and her triad live together and all share the same bed. Just ceriouse how you guys do it: )

Quoting Anryan:

Quoting SourRoses:

You have 2 men?

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

rayroe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM

oh wow. I was wonder about the psychology behind it, did you find out any interesting facts?

Quoting Anryan:

It was a lifestyle choice we made together almost 5 yrs ago. We had heard something 3 yrs prior to THAT about it and started talking for years about it...the ins and outs, psychology, sociology of it, etc etc.  So after 3 yrs of talking we decided if someone showed up we would try it.....a few months later my SO showed up. My DH also has a SO, another woman, who showed up a few months after that lol.   yes we all live together. My dh (david) and i have 2 kids, my SO (irish) and i have his daughter and David and his SO (cerena) have a 11 mo old son together.

Quoting rayroe2:

that is cool how did you come to that decision after 17years? do all live in the same house?

Quoting Anryan:

I am polyamorous...I am legally married to one for the last 17 yrs and  have had a commitment ceremony, and been with the other, for 5 yrs.

Quoting rayroe2:

how do you have two husbands?

Quoting Anryan:

AleaKat
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Huh?

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Wow, you don't try to start it off first? I'd be irritated

Quoting AleaKat:

Used to be 1-2 times a week then it dwindled to once a week them once every 2 weeks then once a month.

Recently it's been bumped back up to once a week... Hooray!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)