Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often are you intimate?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and i used to have sex alot. After i got pregnant he didnt want to do it and now that our baby is 7 weeks old we allowed again and he still never seems real interested in having sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Replies (91-98):
crazycurls920
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
And...
Just as we were about to get it on... Baby starts to cry. Even thinking maybe we can do it..,ds woke up. It gets better.
SharonHernandez
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Everyday
MamaScho88
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM

2-3 times a week average, sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on the week and how busy we are, he works 6 days a week full time and we have 3 children and a baby on the way, so one or both of us are always exausted

Moms2NTwins
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

not often enough, 2 nights a week usually one morning...I work 3rds he works 1st so we only get to sleep together Wed and Thursday night and Sunday mornings for a few hours. It sucks but we make up for it those times

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:24 AM

She's lucky!

Quoting rayroe2:

how do you have two husbands?

Quoting Anryan:

every day...perk of 2 men younger then i am lmfao

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM

5-6x a week

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM

It varies depending on his work schedule....right now it's usually 1-3 times per week.  

NewWifeMom
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM
So glad to hear of those with the once or twice a week responses bc that's the category I fit into. We have a 17 month old and we both work full time. By the time I get off work, pick up my little one, feed her, put her to bed and then eat, I'm ready for bed. How do you other moms fit it all in? Lets not forget to mention, my sex drive has taken a nose dive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)