Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

omg your sick?!? waa -.- rant

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 15 Replies

My son came down with the flu christams eve, hes 3. I spent a week, carening for him, cleaning up his vomit, and boogers, plus taking care of my 2 month old daughter, and all the other household duties. None of this was a problem, UNTIL, my SO got "sick" too. He has no fever, no cough, no cold. No real sign of being "so sick". He would just complain about everything and said he couldnt help because he was sick. Still I was fine with that, maybe a little frustrated, but not mad. THEN since yesturday, I have felt like crap too, I do have afever, and cough, and throwing up, plus its that "time of the month" so its like double sick. No big deal, im a mom, i suck it up, i do whats got to be done. He sleeps until one in the afternoon, still no real symptoms of being sick, and he yells at me for everything!  I sware i just want to scream! when I try and stand up for myself, he goes on about hes sick and cranky. Asshole im so sick and so pissed i could strangle a kitten! (not really, but you get my point)

My mom always warned me, "Never tell a man you or the kids are sick, cause they'll automatically be sick too" WOW am I learning how true this is. this is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!! All I want is some respect, if he woke upand was nice i'd have no problem taking care of him (even though i dont beleive he is really sick) even though i am. But how dare you treat me like shit whenIm taking care of everything while you sleep and play video games!!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:54 PM

(hugs)  I'm sorry hun!

WowIllbeamom11
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I can relate, DH was home "sick" all last week and kept playing videogames and complaining that I wasn't waiting on him hand and foot.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:01 PM

accidently throw up on him... or his game. lol. 

some people are pure babies when they are sick. I'm sorry hun. I hope you feel better.

CameronsMommy23
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Kick him in the butt and tell him to put on his big girl panties!! Haha jk! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Eh, don't tolerate it. My whole house is sick right now. My DH is working right beside me. If he were barfing his guts up I'd be catering to him but otherwise he can "man up".

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:07 PM

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Im sorry hun. I hope u get better soon girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wineisfine
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I am so glad my DH is not like that, but if I were you I would just puke right in his lap....that will ensure he really does get sick!

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Ugh, I'd be mad too.

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I'm sooo sorry! I would throw the video consule away! Its just a waste of time! Then talk to hima nd tell him he cannot treat u that way! Or he can leave and not be a burden!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN