Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If you have ever had gall bladder problems...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 22 Replies
Im just trying to get an idea of what's going on. The last 3 weeks my lower back has been very sore and just getting worse. Its mainly on my left side but my whole lower back aches so much. The past couple of days I've noticed a weird sharp ache in my right side below my rib cage. It hurts during sex only from behind and sometimes when I urinate. Its not constant. Does this sound like a possible gall bladder problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Gall bladder usually hurts after eating, not sex or urination and the pain will double you over and take you to your knees. It sounds..,, lower
I'd go to the doc, see what they say, but before mine was removed, the pain was always within 45min of eating.... So bad I'd have to unlatch my son so i could curl up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Oh nope no issues like that. Hmmm...well, guess Ill be making a trip to the doc.

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Gall bladder usually hurts after eating, not sex or urination and the pain will double you over and take you to your knees. It sounds..,, lower

I'd go to the doc, see what they say, but before mine was removed, the pain was always within 45min of eating.... So bad I'd have to unlatch my son so i could curl up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Sounds more like kidney or bladder infection. My gallbladder was always right side under my ribs. I hated to eat because I knew I would be in pain.

Or maybe even possible endometriosis. I've been reading up on it. Sounds like that too.
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM
What is that?!? I've never heard of it.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Sounds more like kidney or bladder infection. My gallbladder was always right side under my ribs. I hated to eat because I knew I would be in pain.

Or maybe even possible endometriosis. I've been reading up on it. Sounds like that too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Good luck.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Oh nope no issues like that. Hmmm...well, guess Ill be making a trip to the doc.

Quoting hollydaze1974:

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I had mine taken out after being admitted in the hospital with pneumonia. I thought I had the flu, but it also hurt to stand up straight and there was a pain in my upper abdomen with every step. My doctor pressed on my upper abdomen and knew right away what it was. They did an ultrasound and saw that it was really swollen. I had never had any issues before, ate healthy never had any pain. Weird. How long has this been going on with you?

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I kind of sounds like your kidneys. Are you drinking enough water?

aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Sounds like kidney or bladder infection to me.

a06z08mama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Its where your uterine cells grow outside of your uterus inside of your abdomen. Causes painful periods, lower back pain, problems peeing. I've read enough about it to be completely shocked of my positive biopsy for it.

Or you could have a bladder or kidney infection. That causes back pain.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

What is that?!? I've never heard of it.

Quoting a06z08mama:

SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Its been going on for about 3 weeks. Before this for bout 3 months I had weird constant lower abdominal cramping. It eventually went away and then this all starts. I feel like Im falling apart.

Quoting JenniferW67:

I kind of sounds like your kidneys. Are you drinking enough water?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)